Lithia Hyundai Of Anchorage

• Service appointment

Always provide excellent service in a timely manner. The service advisor was very helpful and friendly.

• PJ at Hyundai of Anchorage is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJ at Hyundai of Anchorage gives great service!!!! Ask anyone and they will tell you he's the best! Super courteous and friendly, always makes you feel like family!

• Always great and caring service

Service staff is always smiling and willing to provide quality caring service. I realize sometimes delays happen but have always been more than satisfied with Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage.

• Good Work

Lithia Hyundai offers great service available when I need it. Whether it is basic maintenance or complex repairs.

• Old CHange

Great experience. Car was ready when it was promised. And washed. Thank you

Great experience. Car was ready when it was promised. And washed. Thank you

• Very happy with my experience!

I am very happy with the purchase of my new 2017 Santa Fe. Everyone that helped with the purchase was very helpful in making the experience stress free and satisfying. I am especially thankful for having Treg Helme as my salesperson! Very helpful, professional and if he didn't have the answer to a question he researched it. Thank you Treg!

• Best dealership ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to go in and see it first hand to believe how incredible the sales and service departments are at this dealership. Everyone is friendly and professional and handled my purchase as if I was one of the team.

• 5-stars again!

Once again 5-star service. Maintenance done quicker than quoted.

Once again 5-star service. Maintenance done quicker than quoted.

• BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT ON THE PLANET!!!!!!! EVERYTIME I COME IN I GET THE BEST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD ANYWHERE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH I COULD SPEND MOST OF MY DAY THERE. THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM PART OF THE DEALERSHIP FAMILY!

• Great service

Was able to get new tires installed and oil changed quickly. That accommodated my schedule so I was able to pick my car up after service hours.