Lithia Hyundai Of Anchorage

New 866-794-2295 Dealer Website
Used 866-504-8865 Email Dealer

Average based on 67 reviews.
  • Service appointment

Always provide excellent service in a timely manner. The service advisor was very helpful and friendly.

• Great Place

Pete & Phil are great! Knowledgeable and honest. One of the sales reps told me this is the best repair and service shop in state. After having service done here multiple times I would have to agree. I think his name is Richie. But the tech is always fast and does good work.

• making things right

After contacting Hyundai Corporation this dealership is on the way to making things right with a good trade in on the malfunctioning vehicle and a good price on the new car. We'll see how it goes.

• Superb Service

The service was done by friendly, skilled people. There is a positive attitude and concern by all. Thanks for a job well done.

• Lithia Hyundai

Matt Lagao did a wonderful job. He made the buying process easy.

Matt Lagao did a wonderful job. He made the buying process easy.

• alignment, oil change and tire rotation

Great service and the service manager Phil kept me informed and provided other Service related offerings and information.

• Great service.

Great service. Thanks Ralphie Morel .you should not out a limit Inot this section. What if we don't want to write anything.

• Good service

Good service on oil change, general inspection in about an hour while I waited

Good service on oil change, general inspection in about an hour while I waited

• Work done to replace a recalled part.

Great communication to schedule repair (including email reminder and verification that the part was in stock and ready). Since I was coming from out of town the service person recommended the best time to arrive so that the work would be finished early in the day. Check-in on appointment day was organized and fast. The work was performed in a timely manner. Pleasant facilities. Friendly staff.

• One year, two engine replacements

Overall, I am highly satisfied with the dealership and particularly the service advisor, Phil Reeve. I'm not so sure about the car itself. To explain, my wife and I both really like the car itself, a 2012 Elantra Limited which we bought brand new. We like its handling, and various accoutrements and the wonderful color, blue sky metallic. We are very concerned about the overall quality of the vehicle, however, About the same time, a year ago, we began hearing a sort of "clicking sound" coming from the engine. Ultimately, the engine had to be replaced. Last month, with only a little more than 4,000 additional miles on it since the incident last year, the "clicking sound" recurred and, upon taking it in to the dealership for an evaluation, Phil Reeve made the determination, with the assistance of one of the mechanics, it was the same problem and, once again, the engine needed to be replaced. We just got the car back with its new engine. We are pleased to have the car back and we are especially pleased with Mr. Reeve, who kept us advised on the progress of the repairs. So, again, we are completely satisfied with the dealership and especially Mr. Reeve, but we are somewhat upset about the necessity of an engine replacement twice in just one year. Mr. Reeve was also our service advisor the first time, last year.