Lithia Chevrolet of Wasilla

• GREAT service

I was looking in Anchorage to purchase a new Chevy. The service I received at S Anchorage was ok. So I wanted to look some more before I made my final purchase. I made a call to Wasilla and spoke with a man name Alan and the customer service was GREAT! Even though the vehicle was cheaper in S Anchorage, its all about the service one receives. So I ended up purchasing from Wasilla and his customer service was and has been excellent!!!!! He has continued to follow up to make sure I am satisfied! S. Anchorage needs to get a customer service class from Wasilla. Thanks a bunch Alan for everything!!!

• Mrs. Trucilla Hosler

We were received first time in the morning took us right in service was great got us taken care in one day Called when there was a question would highly recommend them

• Chevy of Wasilla

Fantastic experience. And worth the drive from Kenai to Wasilla. I love my new Impala. And I'm keeping my 2003 Impala too.

• Title

Great experience! Great experience! Great experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Life time oil service

Great service, Great staff, Great price! Best dealer in the Mat-Su Valley. Got the lifetime oil change when I purchased my truck, can not beat this deal!

• ABS/Traction control

Service writer Dean was extremely helpful and professional.

Service writer Dean was extremely helpful and professional.

• 2017 Suburban

Jessie Deitz and the Team located and brought in the vehicle we were looking for and at the best possible price.

• Ok Service

The repair took twice as long as promised. I was forgotten and they went to lunch. The service department was apologetic. This was my first oil change. Not the type of first experience I would want.

• I would uy here again

Except being given false information about the gas miles the truck gets, and not being told about the 60 day 3000 mile warranty to take care of anything that goes wrong that the dealer should have taken care of, I had to replace the battery because it was bad and I was worried about it even starting the next day, only to find out about the warranty after I replaced it and I couldn't get a reimbursement for it, and I gave you 2 sets of keys for the truck I traded in with 2 fobs, I had to pay an extra $44 for a 2nd key, it would have been $150 if I had got a fob too. The process of buying the truck was very painless, I like the fact that the taxes and fees are less there, I drove out from Anchorage, since the service dept. closed before we got done I had to drive back out to get the key and the tires put on that I negotiated in the deal. The answer below is 2 separate visits.

Excellent Service Manager; he ensured that all my my service requirements were met, and all my service questions answered.