Lithia Chevrolet of Wasilla

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 232 reviews

• January 8, 2016

I was looking in Anchorage to purchase a new Chevy. The service I received at S Anchorage was ok. So I wanted to look some more before I made my final... purchase. I made a call to Wasilla and spoke with a man name Alan and the customer service was GREAT! Even though the vehicle was cheaper in S Anchorage, its all about the service one receives. So I ended up purchasing from Wasilla and his customer service was and has been excellent!!!!! He has continued to follow up to make sure I am satisfied! S. Anchorage needs to get a customer service class from Wasilla. Thanks a bunch Alan for everything!!!

June 13, 2018

I am been going to Chevrolet of Wasilla for many years, purchased 2 vehicles from them and have always been impressed by their professionalism and cus...tomer service. The service department has always taken great care of my vehicles. Thank you !!

Michele, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

June 10, 2018

I got confused about my appointment and showed up the wrong day. They still worked me in.

June 5, 2018

Amazing customer service and communication! Dealership made you feel like a priority and took concerns seriously. Documents were accurate and complete.... I felt confidence in everyones ability to handle our order.

Thank you, Josh! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Chev...rolet of Wasilla!

May 22, 2018

Extremely quick, easy deal with a great value offered on my trade.

Kevin, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction!

May 21, 2018

My sales person was the best Ill buy another thru him only period

David, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 1, 2018

Service department is truly top notch, I do not have good things to say about sales dept but thats a live and learn for me. Less than 48 hrs the very ...vehicle I bought was on sale 8000.00 cheaper and I felt very deceived, sales person Jessie claimed no idea of a sale, but clearly it was a planned sale, local radio station broadcasting, a bunch of extra staff and free hot dogs. I only knew because I heard it on the radio while on my way there to pick up the weathertech mats . I was angry to not have been told, and so will not buy there again for that reason. But since I have lifetime oil changes purchased, Im am glad their service department is so outstanding.

Linda, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please rea...ch out to us at (907) 202-7325 so we can discuss this in more detail.

April 24, 2018

Dean and Anthony took good care of us and our Corvettes.

Greg, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Chevrolet of Wasilla!

April 11, 2018

My car sales man Vance Rosete was exceptional very helpful knowledgeable and very helpful. Very smooth and easy transition I would recommend him to ev...eryone I know. Thank you Chevrolet Wasilla and Big Mahalo thank you to Vance Rosete for an outstanding job

Thank you, Joelyn and Robert! We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out!

April 10, 2018

Excellent service! Enough said! .................................................................................

Thank you, P. Huffman! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have ...further needs or questions, please reach out!