• Great deal!

They got me out of a lease that would have been devastating, had I gone full term on it, and into a new F150 that is very nicely equipped.

Hi Eric Constable, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience and glad we could get you out of your lease and into a new F-150. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do! We look forward to your next visit with us and hope that you have a great day. Take care!

• Excellent

Julie sold me a vehicle that I will use for what it was built for. I enjoyed the experience because she was not pushy and is a gracious person

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are happy to hear that Julie did such a great job while working with you. Enjoy your new vehicle and don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

• Professional and courteous

Got out of a lease 14 months early and am extremely happy with my purchase. I am definitely getting a great deal more value for my money and saved a lot of money that I would otherwise have had due at the end of the lease. My Ford F150 is great! The team at Kendall is courteous and realistic. They gave great information and were patient while I made my decisions throughout the process, which didn't even take all that long.

Eric Constable, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! It was our pleasure to take care of you and get you into your new F-150. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We look forward to taking care of you the next time you're in.

• Great Service

Mark Schmidt did an excellent job for us. He is very knowledgeable and made us feel wanted.

Larry Smith, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are so happy to hear that Mark took such great care of you. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can do for you. We look forward to taking care of you the next time you're in!

• Great Dealership

Always a great experience. Purchased a 2017 Ford Escape two days ago. Donovan the Sales Rep was professional, friendly, personable and very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Ryan in finance was great as well. I can't say enough good things about Kendall of Wasilla! The day before, I brought 2014 F-150 in for oil change and tire rotation. In and out in 32 min! Awesome service dept. Kendall has earned my trust and my business!!

Mike M., thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Kendall Ford of Wasilla. We are happy that you have had several great experiences with us and we look forward to providing the same level of customer service the next time you're in. Have a wonderful day!

• Kendalls Wasilla Servicenter

I bought two brand-new vehicles a 2012 F1 50 in January 2013 and a brand-new 2015 Ford explore in May 2015. I live almost 200 miles away from the service center. Twice recently I have needed to get the vehicles checked out well in the area of Wasilla. Neither time were they able to even pull my vehicle in and look at it. One was a transmission issue on the F1 50 they didn't even have time to look at the code. The second was an issue with the rear liftgate on the explore they didn't have time to pull the vehicle in and check it out. I am pretty disappointed with the service center if they're that busy that they can't look at the vehicles that they sell they need to put on more staff.

• Owner

Your service contact person was outstanding. The problem was fixed. Thank you Larry Weisz

• Service was really great!

My husband and I went to Kendall Ford in search of a new car. The three dealer's (David Pluth, James Lane, and Ryan Benson) that helped us were very nice dealers and helped us found a car that suited both of our needs for a good price. They were not pushy in anyway and we had the car in just two days! Yippy! I love my new Ford Focus! It is awsome and I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you gentlemen for all you're help! :)

• Earl L Houser

the service rep is always friendly and respectful, service is quick and on time

the service rep is always friendly and respectful, service is quick and on time

• Helpful and Friendly Service

Received excellent service and guidance on how to properly maintain my vehicle. Service manager and technician where very helpful and worked exceptionally well in completing the work required.