New 877-832-3191 Dealer Website
Used 888-409-4390 Email Dealer
Service 877-244-4593

Average based on 810 reviews.
  • Owner

Your service contact person was outstanding. The problem was fixed. Thank you Larry Weisz

• Service was really great!

My husband and I went to Kendall Ford in search of a new car. The three dealer's (David Pluth, James Lane, and Ryan Benson) that helped us were very nice dealers and helped us found a car that suited both of our needs for a good price. They were not pushy in anyway and we had the car in just two days! Yippy! I love my new Ford Focus! It is awsome and I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you gentlemen for all you're help! :)

• Earl L Houser

the service rep is always friendly and respectful, service is quick and on time

the service rep is always friendly and respectful, service is quick and on time

• Helpful and Friendly Service

Received excellent service and guidance on how to properly maintain my vehicle. Service manager and technician where very helpful and worked exceptionally well in completing the work required.

• Great service and clean facility

Great service!..............................................................

Great service!..............................................................

• Back in a Ford

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. We appreciate your positive review!

Purchased a 2015 F-150, very pleased with the truck so far. The salesman Donny did a good job searching out the vehicles that met my criteria and explaining the different systems and options. Overall the experience was a good one.

• Very helpful.

We bought a Toyota Sequoia and had excellent service at Kendall. We came down from Fairbanks to buy the vehicle and when we test drove it, we found that it was in great shape except for slightly pulsing brakes. Because we needed to return north that day, Kendall agreed to sell us the car (which was fit to drive, even with the pulsing brakes) and have the rotors fixed at their Fairbanks location on their dime. They made the sale work for us at both the Fairbanks and Wasilla locations and we ended up with a great car!

• Review

Waiting time for service on my Ford Explorer was quick.

We are glad you chose our dealership! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Waiting time for service on my Ford Explorer was quick.

• Did a great job

The express Service team did a great job. Thank you for being pet freindly and letting me and my Lab puppy sit in te customer area while we waited.

• Great.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, V. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Worth driving to the Valley for servicing versus going to the dealership in Anchorage. Service is great: timely, good communication and top notch overall.