• The bar has been set!!

WOW!! This was our first time shopping for a car and my wife and I visited several dealerships in the span of 45 days. None of the those experiences compare to the one we had at Jeff's. We live 3hrs away and they put up with me constantly calling (10x in 2 days) to ask questions. They comprimised on price and offered terrific trade in value for a car they were not likely to make any money off, they did this just to help us afford the car we wanted. Hans and Howard are not your average car dealers. They are fair, comprimising and very friendly. At one point when it seemed we couldn't work out the financing, Howard told me "perhaps this isn't the car for you, sometimes this happens"...it didn't try to sell me a car I couldn't afford or push me into something else. He was honest and fair. This is the expectation I now have for car dealerships, Jeff's has set the bar. Everyone else needs to up their game!

• Great service

We had the opportunity to find our fun car and Mark helped us out to the whole process.

• First time buyer at this store

I was pleasantly surprised with the service/sales. The prices are good, not great, but quality counts . They worked with my unique trade and gave me a fair number. Will definitely do business with them again.

• Above and Beyond

When buying a used car this is the place you should be going. This was my first time buying experience and Robert, Howard, Cody and the team took car of me from start to finish. I ended up buying a Lincoln MKX and when I am finished with this ride, I will be right back here.

• ask for Neeko

Neeko was friendly, professional, and made my buying experience less stressful. I couldn't have been more impressed.

• Best car buying experience ever

Searched several months for a Porsche Cayman S. Even though I live in KY, I was passing through the Canton area on business and decided to check out a Cayman they had. Kevin the sales consultant and Howard the sales mgr were laid back and let me crawl under and over the '14 Cayman S for a few hours. No pressure whatsoever. We agreed on a price and shook hands. The weather was so bad, I did not even drive the car!! It was so clean and well detailed that I felt comfortable. I drove back to KY and they made all the arrangements to ship the car to KY. The car had no spare key and Howard told me to go to my local dealer and get a key and send him the bill. This was "after" we made the deal. I would buy from these guys again. Very pleasant experience and the car run great 3 months later.

• Second purchase from Jeffs

Howard, Chrissy, and Robert all worked as a team to ensure that the 2016 Jeep I bought was in pristine condition when I picked it up. The detailing of the interior was immaculate and the process was simple and easy thanks to their finance department! Second time I have used them to find a preowned low mileage car and both times they have come through with inventory and customer service.

• Great experience!

My husband and I had an awesome experience working with Rob and Cody. I will be recommending them to everyone.

• Best Dealer ship over

I love this place i have bought all my cars here and always recommend it to my friends and family. I always go here if my car has problems and they help me out the best and give me great deals on everything. They are so inviting and helpful

• Smooth

After a few months of online shopping I found the exact car is was looking for. After a couple of phone calls and e-mails we had a deal. within 72 hours of first spotting the ad the car was delivered to my driveway - exactly as described - and my trade in gone. I have made this type of transaction many times so I have a preconceived notion of Good-Bad-and Ugly experiences. dealing with Jeff's Motorcar's was not good, it was GREAT.