New 877-841-6247 Dealer Website
Used 888-659-4024 Email Dealer
Service 888-240-5165

4.5
Average based on 143 reviews.
  • Great place and people. Go here for great service.

The Jim Burke family was awesome. They were very helpful and the manger was very minefull about detail on my new car. Thanks guys!

• CAROLYN DICKSON

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience here at Jim Burke. Your kind words and positive review really mean a lot to us!

THE GREATEST EXPERANCE EVER!!!!!!!!! RANDY WAS THE BEST SALESMAN I HAVE EVER HAD A CHANCE TO DEAL WITH AND BUY A CAR FROM.... WILL TELL ALL AND EVERY BODY I MEET TO GO AND BUY A CAR FROM HIM. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP RANDY

• Awesome

Buying a car from Jim Burke was an awesome experience. Will shop with them again as well as recommend them to friends and family.

• Disappointed

I put a down payment on a car..Needed something safe for my kids.Went there to pick up the car myself,I got changed for delivery,Even though I pickup the car myself.They changed me for repairs,I DIDNT ASK FOR ANY REPAIRS!!The person that sold me the car said all I had to do was sign a few more papers and I was ready to go..Didn't have the car for maybe 3 weeks,It cut off while I was driving..Didn't complain about it..Well now I have no car to take my kids to school,i can't even go to work..I really am heart broken and now I have to worry about my kids getting to school and me getting to work..Thanks a lot..

We are sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our managers to express your concerns. Let us know what we can do to earn 5 stars next time!

• General Manager

We recently purchased our used vehicle from Mrs. Barbara at Jim Burke. She was so nice and made the experience one that I won't soon forget. She is a terrific sales woman and I look forward to doing business with her in the future. A+++ Barbara!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear that Barbara succeeded in that. We truly value your feedback!

• Great car, great deal

I was feeling down about buying a car after my old car put my down. I went to Jim Burke because of the close proximity to me. I found the whole experience a pleasant surprise. My salesman, Mr Vedo Hill, made the whole thing a smooth process from start to finish. He assured me that he would make every effort to help me get dependable transportation. In the end, I got a great running, great looking car with payments that fit my budget! Thank you all!

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your positive experience here at Jim Burke. Our sales' people work extremely hard to make sure our customers are completely happy and it's nice to hear that Vedo did just that. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave this review!

• Ram 1500 Truck

Thank you for your kind words, we are pleased to hear of your positive visit!

They did a great job in communication and very knowledgeable about there product. Understood what I was looking for and enabled me to better choose my truck need.

• Great!

Great place. Had a nice buying process with Billy. Recommend it.

Thank you for your 5 star review, it really means a lot to us!

Great place. Had a nice buying process with Billy. Recommend it.

• experience at dealership

i was impressed from the time i walked in and how long it took to close the deal ,which was fast ,everything was just right.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear that our team succeeded in that.

• Vedo!!

Vedo is a great salesman! Well customer service agent.. I came in to look at a few cars and he treated me like he had known me for years! I ended up leaving with a very nice vehicle. Thanks Vedo!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear that Vedo succeeded in that. We truly value your feedback!