• Jeep Wrangler

Overall great experience from start to finish. I was not pressured and given as much time as I needed to decide on my purchase. Randy was a great help and very down to earth. I enjoyed meeting him and having the opportunity to buy my jeep from him.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear that Randy succeeded in that. We truly value your feedback!

• Michael

Salesman was great. The supporting staff (crew) were not as efficient. And it was cause for some consternation, and time delay in the whole process.

• Hyundai

Excellent service! I purchased my 3rd car from Jim Burke. They made the process easy for me.

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience here at Jim Burke. Your kind words and positive review really mean a lot to us!

• Great service and people!

They were very nice and attentive! The buying process was a great experience! I would recommend Jim Burke to anyone!!!

Thank you for your kind words, we are pleased to hear of your positive visit!

Thank you for your kind words, we are pleased to hear of your positive visit!

• Postal Worker

I had a wonderful experience with the Jim Burke Family. They went above and beyond the call of duty. I am grateful for my experience with salesman, A.J Giles, very genuine and kind.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear that AJ succeeded in that.

• Great customer service!!! Very nice people!!!!!

Great people! Very good services!!!! Would go back for my next car or truck! Mr.Scurggs was amazing! Help me get in the truck I wanted!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear that Mr. Scruggs succeeded in that. We truly value your feedback!

• Awesome Experience

Purchasing a vehicle was not the task it could have been. It was actually a pleasure doing business with my salesman, Gary Matthews. He has more knowledge about the entire car buying process, than any car salesman I've ever met.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your positive experience here at Jim Burke. Our sales' people work extremely hard to make sure our customers are completely happy and it's nice to hear that Gary did just that. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave this review!

• Great Service

Pleasure doing business with Gary Matthews. Every aspect of this business transaction was nice and pleasurable.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear that Gary succeeded in that. We truly value your feedback!

• Will recommend to friends

Brian Christopher was extremely helpful. Great experience, easy process

Brian Christopher was extremely helpful. Great experience, easy process

• Review:

I shopped online for a new car. A. J. Giles was the salesman that contacted me. His service was excellent. He helped me choose a car that I was happy with. Allowed me to test drive and explained how everything worked. He was very friendly and answered questions. I found this experience very relaxing, and he made me very comfortable. I would recommend Jim Burke Nissan to anyone seeking to buy a new car. You will be very pleased with the experience.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your positive experience here at Jim Burke. Our sales' people work extremely hard to make sure our customers are completely happy and it's nice to hear that AJ did just that. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave this review!