Cox Auto Group

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

• September 22, 2016

I bought a 2002 Acura MDX used from cox and am in love with the vehicle. It has some issues and they were quick to fix the vehicle. Very friendly and ...down to earth!

March 21, 2018

The only car dealership in Springfield I will ever purchase a vehicle. Mr. Cox personally met me up here on a Sunday because of my work schedule on Mo...nday morning I will sign them papers when no one else would give me a chance Mr. Cox shook my hand and said congratulations on your new work truck by the end of day Monday I was putting tools in it and ready for work on Tuesday thank you so much Tiger !

August 4, 2014

I couldnt have asked for better people to buy from. Very honest and down to earth people. I'm a 25 yr old single mom. They were very honest with me ab...out which vehicles would be best for me. I would definitely buy from them again!

June 24, 2013

We bought a 2000 Honda. We were paying for a used car and we were treated better than when we bought a new Jeep from Youngbloods. The folks who own an...d work for Cox auto are friendly and great down to eartb people. Would definitely return to buy another car.

September 1, 2012

I had a great customer experience. Steer clear of the big lots in town if you don't want to get ripped off! The level of customer service offered at t...his friendly, family-owned business is incredible. Great discretion and integrity, they're completely down to earth and will treat you like real people with real needs instead of a faceless walking dollar sign. HIGHLY recommended.

Cox Auto Group