The Ford Store Morgan Hill

Average based on 421 reviews
  • Amazing dealership

I had a really great experience!!! Mike Tran was amazing and Danny Arevalo amazing!

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Kaylynn. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

• Great Prices on Ford Trucks!

Danny was very helpful finding us a new truck that met our needs.

Danny was very helpful finding us a new truck that met our needs.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, John! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• FORD STORE MORGAN HILL

We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much for always choosing The Ford Store Morgan Hill as your first choice for all your vehicle needs!

We have been married for almost 42 years, and have bought several cars during this time. Our recent purchase @ Ford Store Morgan Hill was THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

• C-Max

Very Pleasant and hassle free, simply a wonderful experience once again.

We appreciate your feedback, Justin! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Very Pleasant and hassle free, simply a wonderful experience once again.

• Ford Store Morgan Hill

Our sales consultant, Jesse Sanchez, was excellent! He was attentive to what we were looking for and gave valuable feedback in answering all our questions. What we love about Ford Morgan Hill is the quality in which they treat us as customers.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Michelle! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• R T B

Very pleasant experience with the used car staff.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Very pleasant experience with the used car staff.

• Great but warning about preowned...

We appreciate your feedback, Caroline. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

I am most likely to recommend but with a warning that if you buy certified pre-owned to make sure everything is there. I am missing floor mats for my car. I'm pretty sure that had I not handed mine back when I handed in my lease I would have been charged for them as I am sure the person that leased the car before me was... yet I don't have them. Over all the experience was good. I see no reason why they would not let me buy my own lease for the correct price but I guess that is the way it goes.

• My New F150 Buying Experience

I really had a pleasant experience. This is my second truck I purchased from this location and will continue to shop here for all my new vehicles.

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us, Anthony! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come!

• New Mustang Convertable

Javier went the distance to get the car for me that I wanted.

Javier went the distance to get the car for me that I wanted.

Our staff works hard to go the extra mile for all of our valued customers here at The Ford Store Morgan Hill, Robert. It's great to hear that your experience reflected this! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Great Purchasing Experience at Ford Store

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Mark! Safe travels!

Guy Knox made our transaction very easy and transparent. He was great to work with. The rest of the team in Financing and the follow-up with Will to get a tutorial on the Sync system was valuable. The greatest ambiguity in the car buying process is information asymmetry between dealer and you. I did a lot of research prior to negotiating with the Ford Store, and I felt like they were forthcoming with most information.