Brown's Leesburg Hyundai

302 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 13, 2018

Andy Romero made the process very smooth. From Sales, Service, and Finance, they are all genuine individuals. I would definitely contact them for my next... car purchase.

Thank you for your review and for choosing our dealership, Jillian. I'm happy that you enjoyed your purchase experience and I'm looking forward to hav...ing you again in the future. Kind regards, Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

September 8, 2018

Great salesman , nice inventory of cars, clean facilities, my wife and I had a pleasant buying experience. Yusuf was nice to work with. Thanks

Thank you for the glowing review. We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Take care. Oscar Mor...genstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

August 31, 2018

Finance Manager was amazing, listened and took great care of me, he worked and obtained a great rate and package deal

Your great feedback truly made our day! We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and I am glad that our team was able to s...how you what we strive to deliver. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

August 17, 2018

Not pressured through sales process. Answered all my questions. Worked with us through negotiation. Brought in specific model we wanted from Manassas.

Thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that our team was there to provi...de you with such exceptional service! Thank you again! Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

July 21, 2018

Dealership was easy to deal with. Good pricing on a new car. The salesman was knowledgeable about the product and very personable.

July 6, 2018

friendly atmosphere and polite customer service, offering beverages and checking on me throughout the buying process, but i would prefer customer service... to return my phone call when i encounter issues on the vehicle i just purchased

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience! If there is anything else we c...an do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

July 1, 2018

bought a used Mazda 3 from Browns Leesburg, Scott was quick to respond to all of my questions. Very good experience

We're delighted to hear of your positive experience at our dealership, Howard. It was our pleasure doing business with you. Best regards, Oscar ...Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

June 30, 2018

Our Salesmen was professional, nice, and awesome to work with! It was a zero pressure buying experience! We will definitely be back to Leesburg Hyundai... for future purchases!

It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review, Debra. We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'...m glad to hear that was the case for you on your recent visit to Brown's Leesburg Hyundai. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

May 29, 2018

The sales person was very good, he wasn't pushy; infact, the sales person was very patient and professional. The GM was very professional as well... and they worked together to make my daughter and I feel good with the whole deal.

Maurice, taking the time to leave this review means a lot to us. A positive experience is what we strive for every day. Thank you for letting us know ...how your experience was and for choosing Brown's Leesburg Hyundai. Best regards, Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

May 25, 2018

Andy was very pleasant to work with along with the rest of the staff I encountered throughout the whole process of purchasing my car.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Nicolle! Anytime our customers let us know that they had a very pleasant purchasing experience it brings us great joy.... I will certainly share this with Andy and hope you'll keep in touch with your future auto needs. Best regards, Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220