4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 551 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

551 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brown's Leesburg Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• April 13, 2018

Andy Romero made the process very smooth. From Sales, Service, and Finance, they are all genuine individuals. I would definitely contact them for my n...ext car purchase.

Thank you for your review and for choosing our dealership, Jillian. I'm happy that you enjoyed your purchase experience and I'm looking forward to hav...ing you again in the future. Kind regards, Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

May 14, 2018

Our salesman was very nice and very enthusiastic about the Hyundai line of cars. Very knowledgeable. Also Jesse in financing was great! Since this ...is the third car we purchased from Browns, he knew exactly our preferences and processed us quickly.

Thank you for the great feedback, Vicki. Your continued patronage of our dealership is sincerely appreciated and we hope to be part of your future aut...o purchase. Kind regards, Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

May 4, 2018

The whole staff was very friendly and helpful. Willing to go the extra mile to see that we were satisfied.

Thank you for your kind review, William! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positi...ve reviews such as this. Take care and happy trails! Best regards, Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

April 29, 2018

Excellent customer service. Mr.Andy found the car that I want and delivered it to this dealer. Also, Mr.Sherman suggested better option about the paym...ent plan.

Brown's Leesburg Hyundai

Thank you for your business and this review. We're so glad you had a great experience and are happy to have helped you find your perfect vehicle here ...at Brown's Leesburg Hyundai. I will share this with Andy and Sherman. Take care! Best regards, Oscar Morgenstern , oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com , (703) 443-2220

March 29, 2018

Yusef was very helpful and assisted us with evaluating multiple car options. There was no pressure and the experience was a positive one.

Taking the time to leave this review means a lot to us, Karen. A positive experience is what we strive for every day. Thank you for letting us know ho...w your experience was and for choosing Brown's Leesburg Hyundai. Kind regards, Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

March 22, 2018

This is one of the better car buying experiences we've ever had - and we've bought quite a number of cars. Andy Romero, our salesman, was great to dea...l with. We had to drive quite a distance to this dealership so we called ahead with interest in a specific car. The whole process from test drive to driving the car home was fast and hassle-free. The car was waiting for us and we explained that we weren't going to haggle just wanted their best price. When we got back from the test drive, a one-sheet was waiting with total cost (trade-in value, purchase price, taxes, fees, etc.). We accepted and Andy gave us a good tutorial on the functions and electronics of the car. We would highly recommend Andy and this dealership.

Brown's Leesburg Hyundai

Thank you for this great review! Andy is truly an exceptional salesman and we appreciate him for giving you a great experience. Always feel free to ca...ll or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Kind regards, Oscar Morgenstern , oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com , (703) 443-2220

March 19, 2018

The salesman was not pushy. Willing to show multiple cars and answer questions! Showed me where to bring the car for maintenance!

We really appreciate your feedback, Kelly. We love hearing from our customers and thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs. We hope that if... you ever require automotive assistance in the future, you won't hesitate to reach out to us. Kind regards, Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

March 14, 2018

I recently bought a Tuscon in another state. I brought my car into Brown's for regular service and had questions about the Bluelink feature in my car.... I was invited to stop by and speak with Andy Romero for assistance. Andy was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, He took time to teach me about all of the Bluelink features. He also assisted in other maintenance type issues. I am so grateful and feel assured that I can always turn to Andy and his manager Eddie Castillo for assistance. I will continue to come back to Brown's Leesburg for the excellent customer service that Andy and Eddie provided!

Brown's Leesburg Hyundai

Thank you so much for the nice review, Lisa! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments with Andy and Eddie. We ...pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure! Kind regards, Oscar Morgenstern , oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com , (703) 443-2220

March 10, 2018

Patho is very good to us , he has patients with his customer,he let us know about How to choose the car .

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words, Bin. Patho is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for ...every customer. He will be very happy to hear he was successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please come back to visit us. Best regards, Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

March 3, 2018

My salesman was extremely helpful both presale and post sale. No pressure which I require! They are on my preferred list for the next time I am inte...rested in a new vehicle.

Brown's Leesburg Hyundai

Thank you for taking time to review our dealership, Phil. I am glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you purchase your next vehicle. Pleas...e feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best regards, Oscar Morgenstern , oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com , (703) 443-2220

325 E Market St Leesburg, VA 20176