4.4
  • Bought a Great Truck at Freedom thanks to Casper

Had totaled my truck. Actually it was a 12 year old FX4 that I had bought new. I had driven a red Ford pickup since 1989. I had looked at a few Silverados as a possible replacement at a couple other dealers. My wife and I had just finished looking at trucks at the last dealer, leaving disappointed. She suggested we go to Freedom. I liked "Casper" right away. Kent (Casper) Kasperski asked me one question, "Did I want leather?" A few minutes later Casper pulled up with the perfect truck. I drove home in my new truck 2 hours later. Casper is the man.

Thank you Robert for the kind words about Casper! We are thrilled that you and your wife had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Kent "Casper" Kasperski is the best!

My husband had totaled his truck and we needed to get a new one. Freedom Chevy was a great place to go and "Casper" did an awesome job helping us find the perfect truck! Thank you!!!

Thank you Charity for the kind words about Casper! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Casper is the man

Was very nervous about buying a car for the first time on my own. Kent "Casper" Kasperski really had my best interests and was honest with me throughout the whole process. Even got the price knocked down for me a little bit. He took care of me and explained everything. He didn't have that vibe that you get about salesmen. You know, he wasn't like a vulture circling the lot haha. Thanks Casper, if I ever am looking for another truck, I'll definitely contact Freedom Chevrolet again.

Hello, Thank you for your review and kind words regarding Kent. We're very pleased with the excellent service your received from Kent. We appreciate your business! Please come back to visit with us again.

• Michael Payne

There is nothing to dread about shopping for a vehicle at Freedom. Customer service was outstanding, and I love my car. Thank you Kent (Kasper) and Drake for your help.

Hello, Thank you for your review and kind words. Congrats on your new vehicle! We hope you enjoy your vehicle for years to come. Please come back to visit with us again.

• Best place

Best place to buy your new truck. Casper made our first time experience a good one. He listened to what we were looking for, and delivered.

Hello, Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business! Please come back to visit with us again.

• Great Experience

Great experience. Zero hassle with friendly low pressure sales experience. Best price in town.

Thank you Nate0505 for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Great sevice

Took the time to reach out. great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kent, thank you for being our customer!

Took the time to reach out. great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kent, thank you for being our customer!

• Freedom chevy rocks!

Excellent dealership and excellent sales staff! I talked to several dealerships and Freedom was the best. They took good care of me and still are!

Thank you Christopher for the kind words about Staff! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Needed a car after a total loss

I had lost a car recently due to a total loss claim and I needed a car to replace it. After speaking to Greg H, we finally managed to find a car we could afford after speaking with 4 other dealerships that said they would "help". This dealership is the only one that had worked with the claim and did exactly as they said they would with very little hassle. Total loss is no fun, but they made the process a whole lot easier to cope with and I'm in a car that is reliable and well maintained.

Thank you Dori for the kind words about Greg! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Casper was super helped us a lot , will go back ag

The vehicle we looked at was not a good fit but we will keep freedom Chevy in mind and Casper the salesperson in mind the next time,,thanks, walt K.

Thank you Walt for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!