Jaguar Land Rover Volvo Cars Waukesha

• Customer is number one!

Easy, no hassles, convenient sales process focused around my availability. High quality and knowledgeable sales associate. All the amenities to make coming back as a repeat customer worth it Even amenities for the kids.

• Best car buying experience ever!

Our salesman, Anders, was extremely knowledgeable on the XC90 and the brand as a whole. He offered to grab us coffee and tea, which we eventually got to take with us on our test drive. Derek, Anders and Alexis all had their hand in making this our best buying experience ever.

• Very professional and trusted Volvo sales and Serv

I found the sales team to be very helpfull and knowageable without being pushy. The service writers have been very honest about what needs to be done. I have come to trust them.

• Excellent Experience

Scott was a wonderful person to work with -- very low key, no pressure approach. Highly informed about Volvo and the car I purchased. Am totally loving my new car. He even suggested I look at a previous loaner -- which saved me some money and I still got a like-new car.

• Buy from John Busse

Thank you for feedback, we'll let John know you appreciate his service.

If you are looking to buy a new or used car, I recommend you ask for John Busse. We purchased our latest Volvo from John. He handled everything. He responded promptly to our initial email inquiry. We then met with him, and began negotiations on the car. He took our offer and presented it to management. We never met the sales manager because John handled the whole process. John paid attention to every detail, making certain the cargo cover and floor mats were in the car when we accepted delivery. He even programmed the radio to recognize my cell phone. If you want to deal with an honest man, who will never pressure you into a decision (that's just not his style), then go talk with John Busse. The next time I need a car, you know I will go to John.

Thank you for feedback, we'll let John know you appreciate his service.

• PHENOMENAL! Car buying experience at its BEST!

Appreciate kind words and thank you for your business!

One word PHENOMENAL! The entire car buying experience should be like this. Jim our initial salesperson worked out all the details over email/phone, including trade-in pricing and even going above and beyond to get an accessory for the car! Alexis, the finance manager, worked out all the special financing we requested and had all the paperwork ready to go and we were sitting in our 2013 CPO Range Rover sport within 15 minutes of walking into the dealership! No pressure about extra warranty, key warranty, paint protection---just simple "no" and we moved on! Even better, was our walk through of the car details with Tom. After buying 7 cars within the past 4 years, it finally felt like we were customers who were wanted and not just another sale! Great job Fields Land Rover Waukesha--you have won yourself loyal buyers for as long as we are living in the area (maybe even come back just for this kind of service)!

Appreciate kind words and thank you for your business!

• review

Great experience. Quick service and friendly staff.

Thanks so much for the review

Great experience. Quick service and friendly staff.

Thanks so much for the review

• Retired da

They were professional and accommodating in getting my car in for service despite the holiday weekend.

Thanks so much for the feedback

Thanks so much for the feedback

• Great experience

Tom McClusky gets all the points for this rating. He is truly a great salesman.

Tom McClusky gets all the points for this rating. He is truly a great salesman.

Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle! Please feel free to contact me if there is ever anything I can do to enhance your ownership experience. Sincerely, Derek Stackhouse General Sales Manager dstackhouse@fieldsauto.com

• Tire repair and new tires for a Volvo: well done

Easy to make an appointment online On-time start and diagnosis Quick to provide a loaner car Car was ready promptly the following morning

Appreciate you feedback, Carol. Thank you for your business.

Appreciate you feedback, Carol. Thank you for your business.