Thank you Ceasar for helping me find a car! I'm back on the road again!

Thank you Ceasar for helping me find a car! I'm back on the road again!

• Thanks dynamite auto sales for really helping me

Came with my cusin to find a car and I want to say Thanks to Ceaser for really helping me and making my car buying smooth and easy and overall excellent service.

Thank You Cesario Castorena for our nissan armada and our chevy silverado both great cars!

• Recent purchase

I made an appointment with Roy, the sales manager as I was coming in from out of town to see a particular vehicle. Very pleasant and professional. Came to an agreement on the purchase and Roy followed through on a few items we agreed to address. Overall, a great buying experience. I'm very happy with the car I purchased. I would consider purchasing another vehicle from Dynomite in the future.

• Thanks Dynamite Auto Sales!

Thank you Cesario Castorena and all staff that helped in getting me an Awesome F-250. Had to drive all the way from Las Cruces, NM but it was well worth it. Would do it again for my next vehicle purchase. Thanks again!!!

• Back to work

I bought my truck at Dynamite auto sales thanks to Cesario I am back on the road had a good experience

• dynamite is the bomb!!!!

Cesar really helped me in my time of need i would recommend dynamite auto to all my friends who need a car

• Ready to off road?

Very comfortable and easy to work with. Cesar was and excellent communicator. Good guys here.

• ON THE ROAD WITH A NEW CAR!!!!

just bought a car from cesar at dynamite very helpful, and goes the extra mile to get you the car you want ! very happy with the deal i got, i highly recommend everyone who is looking for a new car !!

• Great Experience

From the moment I stepped into the lot Cesar and the whole staff at Dynamite Auto were friendly and professional. If you need a car you should check this place out first.