Gjovik Chevrolet / Buick / GMC

(4.9) 112 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

112 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gjovik Chevrolet / Buick / GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Great car buying experience

Everyone here was so nice to deal with. We found a car online with a great deal and came in to see the car. The deal was exactly as it was indicated o...nline. The trade-in process also went smoothly for us. We were pleasantly surprised that GM allowed us to use the full amount of our credit from our GM card. We worked with Chris and Keegan and they were great to work with. Would start here if we were looking for another Buick.

• Great sale price and experience

I was interested in taking advantage of the big sales advertised by GM and called a few dealerships around Chicago to verify the pricing on a new Yuko...n XL. The other dealers were uninterested in discussing a deal over the phone and I live too far away to just drive in and talk. Anthony at Gjovik was more than happy to help me. He was very kind and responsive. I filled in their financing information online and Anthony took care of the rest. I received a lower rate than quoted and am completely satisfied with my vehicle and experience. It is worth your time to make the drive to have people help you that are kind and professional.

• Chevy Cruze

We have bought many cars from Gjovik and they had the right car at the right time. Anthony Briggs made the purchase of our car easy and simple.

• Amazing Experience

My wife and I went to Gjovik in search of a new car. Keegan was our salesman, and he did an amazing job finding us a car based on our needs and wants.... He was very professional and he was not a pushy sales person, you could tell he truly wanted to help us buy a car and not just "sell" us one. I'm not always the easiest person to deal with when it comes to purchasing high dollar items because, I look at every detail and I am very thorough with all the numbers and contracts. Keegan never once got frustrated or impatient with me, but instead explained every item in great detail and didn't try to hide anything. You can bet in a couple of years when its time to trade in my wife's car we will be going to Gjovik and doing business with Keegan. Keegan and the entire Gjovik team has created a lasting relationship with me and my family for years to come. I would Highly recommend Keegan and Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.

• Great Service

Worked with Carla to replace my 2010 GMC Acadia that was totaled in a roll over accident. Great deal on a new 2017 Acadia Limited. Carla was fantastic... to work with. Thanks Carla.

• Excellent customer service

Anthony was a wonderful salesman. I would highly recommend him and this dealership. I am extremely pleased with the 2009 Ford Focus I purchased. ...The customer service was impeccable.

• Friendly Service!

Anthony was extremely helpful and professional. He had to go out in arctic temperatures and unbury several snow covered vehicles before finding the ri...ght one. He made sure I was able to look it over in heated comfort and worked hard to get the numbers where I needed them to be. I went home with my new Acadia!!!

• Excellent!

Keegan did everything he could possibly do to make our purchase smooth and successful. Couldn't of asked for a better salesman! I am very satisfied wi...th the time I spent at Gjovicks.

• Great Car Buying Experience

Chris was great to work with. Very friendly, informative, honest and patient and not at all pushy. While we intend to hang onto this car for many year...s, we will definitely come Gjovik.

• Needed a car

We really needed to buy a car that???s night and we had researched what cars were available so when we got there Anthony came right up to us and withi...n a few hours we were out the door with our car!

Gjovik Chevrolet / Buick / GMC