• perfect service

Wonderful service by the whole staff. I will continue to come back as long as I am around in Michigan. Very happy. Pierre and jake have been a great asset.

• Honda Review

Overall, I had a great experience. Everyone there was friendly and did their utmost to get me into the car I wanted. And I love the 2016 Honda CRV I got. I find myself looking forward to getting behind the wheel.

• Capital Honda

Great experience, working with capital Honda. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. No complaints.

• Best Service advisor

Jake Russell is fantastic to work with. He is easy to talk to and more than accommodating.

• Margie Good

I am very happy with the Service Department and my service representative--Randy Ford. He is always helpful in explaining service recommendations--anything urgent/safety issues and things that can wait a little longer. I appreciate that very much. Everyone is always courteous and helpful and competent.

• CVT firmware upgrade

Service rep. went above and beyond to answer my technical questions

Service rep. went above and beyond to answer my technical questions

• My 13-year-old Honda Civic is purring again!

It's always a pleasure to do business at Capital Honda! Thank you, Jake Russell, for outstanding service once again, and I'm not kidding when I say your relentlessly cheerful demeanor made it so much easier to come in on a rainy September morning. You are always straightforward and honest, and hey, I sure appreciate it when you get me the best discounts available! Kudos also to the fast, efficient, and knowledgeable mechanics who take care of my 13-year-old baby. She was huffing and puffing a bit when I brought her in--my fault for neglecting oil changes--and she was prancing like a deer all the way home! Drives like a charm. Love my Honda, and love my Honda dealership! Thank you all again, and I'll see you at my next service appointment! ---A Satisfied Customer, Donna W.

• Capital Honda 5 Stars

Excellent customer service, buying process, financing options, facility, maintenance - highly recommend Capital Honda!

• AVM-Honda0916

Ricky was my sale consultant and he is perfect. He is very helpful when buying new car during initial documentation and through the process. I also thank Jeff Richards

• Catlady

Capital Honda, and particularly Jake Russell, bent over backwards for me the last time I took my car in. I had a cross-country move ahead of me, and he made sure that my Fit would be ready for the trip and I would be fully satisfied and free from worry. Thank you!