Capital Honda

Used (517) 657-8472 (517) 657-8472
Service (517) 657-8326 (517) 657-8326

4.0

Great service

Got callback from sales person within few hours. He was nice. Did test drove and made offer. Unfortunately, vehicle sold when called next day. Service facility is ok, they do service fast, but quite expensive.

Capital Honda - Buying a Ridgeline Truch

Capital Honda was great. I recently purchased a new 2017 Honda Ridgeline and I am very pleased with the truck and level of service my family received from Capital Honda. Specifically my sales consultant Brittney Vachon was excellent. I would highly recommend Capital Honda for your next Honda purchase. Andy B

Low mileage and a sedan

Very friendly and no pressure willing to show , pull up and let you test drive available vehicles

Honda Review

Overall, I had a great experience. Everyone there was friendly and did their utmost to get me into the car I wanted. And I love the 2016 Honda CRV I got. I find myself looking forward to getting behind the wheel.

Capital Honda

Great experience, working with capital Honda. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. No complaints.

Best Service advisor

Jake Russell is fantastic to work with. He is easy to talk to and more than accommodating.

Margie Good

I am very happy with the Service Department and my service representative--Randy Ford. He is always helpful in explaining service recommendations--anything urgent/safety issues and things that can wait a little longer. I appreciate that very much. Everyone is always courteous and helpful and competent.

CVT firmware upgrade

Service rep. went above and beyond to answer my technical questions

My 13-year-old Honda Civic is purring again!

It's always a pleasure to do business at Capital Honda! Thank you, Jake Russell, for outstanding service once again, and I'm not kidding when I say your relentlessly cheerful demeanor made it so much easier to come in on a rainy September morning. You are always straightforward and honest, and hey, I sure appreciate it when you get me the best discounts available! Kudos also to the fast, efficient, and knowledgeable mechanics who take care of my 13-year-old baby. She was huffing and puffing a bit when I brought her in--my fault for neglecting oil changes--and she was prancing like a deer all the way home! Drives like a charm. Love my Honda, and love my Honda dealership! Thank you all again, and I'll see you at my next service appointment! ---A Satisfied Customer, Donna W.

Capital Honda 5 Stars

Excellent customer service, buying process, financing options, facility, maintenance - highly recommend Capital Honda!