• Sawyers Chevrolet

Friendly, fast, and well organized. I love going to Sawyers Chevrolet!!!

Friendly, fast, and well organized. I love going to Sawyers Chevrolet!!!

Hi there Nick - and thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that we were able to get everything done for you in a timely, organized manner! I'm so glad that you had a great experience as well! Let us know if you need anything at all - Thanks again! The Sawyers Chevy Team

• A delightful, no pressure experience!

The fine staff members to work with and to explain things. The no pressure attitude. The fantastic deal I received. It was just a great experience...every minute of it.

• My experience

My experience was quick check in, fast service fast service and out the door. I usually deal with Jesse but the other guy was great also.

• great service and trustworthy in all business

Whether buying a new vehicle or getting work done on vehicle, I always get good service. I never feel like I'm being taken advantage of, because all business is up front and paperwork is explained clearly.

• Great Service

Very fast and friendly service. Caseys crew is very efficient and thorough without being pushy. Definitely will be back for my next service.

• great service

good schedule - I did not have to make an apointment for another day. They were able to look at the problem right away

• Fantastic Service Department

I will continue to purchase Chevrolets and General Motors vehicles solely because of the positive service experiences I have had at Sawyer Chevrolet. Their service is top notch. Always done correctly the first time, at a reasonable price, with unparalleled customer service.

• I love this dealership. I'll never buy a car anywh

Love this dealership. I would never buy a car wnywhere else. Great customer servce. Kudos

• Ask for Mark!

I've had nothing but great experiences at Sawyers. They are accommodating and every car I've purchased has been great! Mark Smith is a wonderful salesman and will work within your budget and needs to find you the perfect car. Thank you for always providing great service!

• Highly satisfied from buying to service

Great professionalism. Quick service. Very satisfied. Reliable cars. Very helpful and caring staff. Highly recommend Sawyers Chevrolet!