4.3
  • Amazing service!!

I recently filed bankruptcy and my transmission went out in my old car. Dan K put his best foot forward and did everything he could to get me approved! He was never rude to me due to my situation and always treated me with respect!! I will buy every car from him! Amazing experience!!!!

• chey Taho

We were highly satisfied with our experience at Sundance. We came in over Easter weekend to find a Tahoe that would fit our needs. Lee was a wonderful sales person and we will recommend him to others. Our overall time spend here was wonderful. The process went fast and Lee was very organized the day we came to pick up our Tahoe.

• chevy taho

We had a wonderful experience buying from Sundance. Lee Lickfelt was super and on top of everything. We came in on Easter weekend and took our used Taho home that Monday. Lee was vert organized and the wait was minimal compared to other dealerships we have delt with in the past.

• BRANDI AVERY / 2014 CHEVROLET CAPTIVA

Overall experience was great! Parking at the main bunk house could be better for customers, and it needs bar. :-)

• Great

Bobby Popp was great and the service department also. After having my new used car just 6days engine light came on then more problems but they took care of it on there dime Thanks

• owner

the service i received was very professional and everyone was happy to help.

the service i received was very professional and everyone was happy to help.

• Cruize

My salesman Kevin was professional and helpful during the buying process however he told me he would send me a check at a dollar a mile for the 80/90 miles I drove there (about 170 miles round trip). It has been about a month and I still haven't received it so I texted him and he never responded. This was my 4th vehicle purchase there driving over an hour and half one way. I am extremely disappointed in the dishonesty.

• Beyond disappointed

Drove an hour and half and sat around for 3 hours while they tried to meet our budget. In that 3 hours we were never shown a single number. Then the manager came over to tell us that another salesman had someone coming to pick the car up. We wasted half our day on a car that was ALREADY SOLD. We even test drove the car and had insurance ready to go.

• JUSTIN CASLER / 2006 FORD SUPER DUTY

Fast Finance approval and very friendly. Willing to work with us and get us into a new vehicle that we were looking for.

• Disabeled

Very poor SERVICE ! The Salesman was the Worst! The last time I bought a car there they were high on price but I did need a car! I bought a car!