Executive Auto Sales of Green Bay

82 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 17, 2018

Joe described the car to us over the phone. We drove several hundred miles to Green Bay to purchase. The car was exactly as described. We would not hesitate... to do business again with!

Thanks!!!

February 15, 2018

I recently purchased a very clean used vehicle from Executive Auto and had probably one of the best car buying experiences. No sales pressure, the staff... was personable and very knowledgeable about the vehicles and options. When I showed up the next day to take another look at the vehicle, it was all washed up and ready for another test drive. It was the first time I left a car dealership with a new vehicle and felt like we made a deal that worked for both of us.

December 8, 2017

Cris and Joe were great to deal with. They were very knowledgeable, answered all our questions. No pressure environment. Great deals will shop there again... for our next vehicle.

Glad we could earn your business, please let us know if you need anything

November 25, 2017

Joe Buzzell was great to deal with. He was honest and not pushy. He let me ask the questions and provided me with the facts I needed. He also did a... nice job of making the car look great before I picked it up. I would highly recommend Executive Auto for a no hassle car buying experience.

That is just how we do things around here. Thanks for the business and review

November 21, 2017

Extremely nice service, fair prices, quality service, welcomes you back for any problems,,, highly recommend

thanks for the review please keep us in mind when you our your family needs a car

September 27, 2017

Professional – No Hassle – Friendly - Joe was knowledgeable about every vehicle we drove. There was absolutely no pressure to buy - we will definitely... buy from Executive Auto in the future.

Thanks for the kind words! Please let us know if you ever need anything

September 11, 2017

Super friendly staff. Very knowledgablend not pushy at all. It was just luck that they had what we were looking for and we're glad they did. Thanks... Joe and Chris

Thanks for the kind words Tom and enjoy your new ride!

August 19, 2017

I am extremely happy with the purchase I made at Executive Auto of Green Bay. Their car lot is full of high quality vehicles that makes you know you are... buying a nice car and not a fixer-upper. All of their employees are very nice and easy to work with. It's a place where you can walk in, have a casual conversation and not feel like you are being pressured into buying a car. I have been to numerous dealers where the only thing that they seem to want is you to buy a car and not talk to you. This one is completely different and they care about you. Highly recommend to anyone that is in the used car market.

Glad you had a pleasant experience Craig and it was a pleasure doing business with you too!

August 11, 2017

I came over to looks at one of their cars and let me tell you I'm and Aircraft Mecanic and I was dressed as such. When I asked to see their C Classs Mercedes... they did not shy away from letting me look at it and they even asked if I wanted to test drive it. I said yes and 24 hours later I was filling the contract out and driving it back to Minnesota they filled the gas tank and also got me 2 inserts for the grill that were chipped away from there, I knew i was in good hands. I am enjoying the veichel very much, and it was one of the best buying experiences I had. Best guys ever!!!!

Thanks for your business Hugo and happy to hear you're enjoying your new Mercedes!

August 4, 2017

From the initial parking lot experience until this day, buying a car from Executive Auto was a great decision. The staff is prompt to reply and genuinely... want you to love your car. They are fair on price and trade-in. When I need another car, I will be calling Executive Auto.

Happy to hear you enjoyed the experience here Gwen, it was great meeting you too and looking forward to doing business with you again in the future!