4.4
  • Great Experience!

I bought my Bravada from them, it was very easy getting my financing approved, and Jason got my payment right where I needed it. The sunroof needed repaired when I bought my truck, and because it took a few extra days for the part to come in they let me drive one of their other vehicles while they fixed mine. They gave me a full tank of gas, and a couple weeks after I had my truck I noticed that one of my taillights was cracked (not sure if it was like that when I bought it or not), but I bought another taillight and took it back to the dealership and they changed it out for me and didn't charge me anything to do it! They made buying a vehicle a very pleasant experience! I will definitely purchase my next "new" car from them!

• Great Experience with David at Big Blue Autos

Great selection of vehicles and David F was very straightforward and easy to work with. I love my Chevy Sonic and I will definitely refer my friends and family to see David F at Big Blue Autos when they are looking for their next vehicle!

• octavio

Bought a 2007 BMW 335xi from Clay. Great car! Clay helped get me financing and I'm on the way to rebuilding my credit! Would definitely recommend.

• Car enthusiast

It was easy to work with them on the buying process. I was told a few things prior to purchasing that they could do but they did not follow through. They said they could help me purchase a spare key and would call us within the next few days. It was two months and I had to call them and they told me they could not get it. They also said they could help me if there were any minor repairs. I sent them an email and never heard back from them.

• UK4EVA

Bought a 2014 Ford Mustang GT from Clay! Wonderful sales experience. No pressure, great price, love my car! Highly recommend for used vehicles in central KY.

• Chase McIntosh

Bought a 2013 Elantra. Very easy to deal with! Ask for Clay!

Bought a 2013 Elantra. Very easy to deal with! Ask for Clay!

• Big Blue Autos- Lexington, KY Great Experience

Very helpful, kind and willing to work with us. Everything went very smooth and we got a car we really love.

very easy experience. Low down payment, large selection and a seamless process.

very easy experience. Low down payment, large selection and a seamless process.

• Knowledgeable staff and no-hassle approach!

David was very knowledgeable about financing options for me and he was not pushy at all when it came to the vehicles that I had to choose from. He let me know what my options were in a very efficient and streamline manor. Do not hesitate to ask for David when you are shopping for a vehicle at Big Blue Autos.

• Awesome Experience

I had a great experience shopping for a used car over the phone and at the dealership. The salesman were very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire shopping experience. Would recommend them to anyone shopping for a quality used vehicle in the Lexington area!!