New 888-890-0665 Dealer Website
Used 888-880-1094 Email Dealer
Service 888-281-5632

Average based on 85 reviews.
  • Most Accommodating

Courtesy Ford always makes me feels at home. They accommodate my schedule and get me back on the road. Couldn't ask for a better group of people.

• Todos the best

Call Todd. Great hassle free buying experience. I was able to take my new Escape on an overnight test drive.

Thank you Randy. Enjoy that new Escape!

Thank you Randy. Enjoy that new Escape!

• Always the best!

Great customers like you make our jobs a pleasure. We appreciate your business.

Always outstanding service for our family's fleet of Fords. Thank you for making the repair/service experience a great one! Michelle and Brian really make you feel that you and your car are the most important of the day. Thanks, Courtesy Ford!

Great customers like you make our jobs a pleasure. We appreciate your business.

• Ford Escape

Bud's service makes me feel comfortable. He can solve the problem what I mentioned.

Welcome to the Courtesy Ford Family. We are happy to be of service.

Welcome to the Courtesy Ford Family. We are happy to be of service.

• Bought a car from them and it was a good experiene

Good experience in buying a car from Courtesy Ford.

Thank you Michael! We appreciate your business. Welcome to the Courtesy Ford Family.

Good experience in buying a car from Courtesy Ford.

• Great experience

Thank you Dani! We are happy to be of service. Jim really enjoys helping people. Hope you are enjoying your new Fusion.

We drove up from about four hours away to see a car and buy if we liked it. The overall experience was very easy. I had contacted Courtesy the day before to let them know we would be coming, and Jim Gross had the car set aside so it was ready for us when we got there in the morning. Jim was very easy to talk to, he was knowledgeable about the car and I did not feel like he was really selling us on anything but just gave us as much time as we needed to make a decision about the car. The facility was super clean, nice and they had cookies.

• Great Experience with Courtesy Ford of Okemos

I had shopped at several dealerships before going to Courtesy Ford of Okemos. I didn't NEED a car but was at a point in my life that I wanted one. At all of the other dealerships, I just didn't feel like I was the #1 priority. My experience with Courtesy Ford was way above my expectations. The salesperson, Karl, made me feel like he was there to help me find a car that fit my needs both financially and a car that fit my daily driving needs. He never pushed me to extend my budget and he provided all of the details I needed to make a decision on a vehicle. I never felt pressured and I felt completely comfortable with my decision. I love my Ford Fusion. :) And I will go back there for my next vehicle.

Thank you Pam for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Karl is a great asset to Courtesy Ford. He really enjoys helping people. We look forward to seeing you again!

• Shaun Dickey was great at Courtesy Ford

Thank you for allowing us to serve you Heather. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

We bought out 2014 Captiva for Courtesy Ford and Shaun was great to work with. We had been shopping around a lot, trying to figure out what we wanted. Shaun was never pushy, gave me my options, was patient while I test drove the different vehicles. Overall was a great experience. I would definitely go back again when we need another vehicle!! Thanks Shaun!

• My buying experience at Courtesy Ford

I called Courtesy Ford about an Edge we were thinking about buying, I was told that Raul would have the car ready when we arrived at the dealer. I was there and ready even though we hadn't given a time that we would be there, just that we would come by some time that day. We didn't but the Edge because we saw a beautiful 2015 Crew cab with a great price on t. Raul took us for a drive, gave us all the numbers and we were sold on the truck, never thinking that we could get into such a great vehicle. That's when the "crew" at Courtesy Ford really shown.....we had our trade in and wanted to put $8000.00 down on the buy, we told them we didn't have the check and wouldn't until the next day (we hoped). and the title on our old truck showed that there was still a lean on it from our loan at State Farm Ins. It didn't matter to Mike or Raul, they told us to bring the pay off letter in the next day, and that they could wait on the $8000.00 check, even though we found out that day that we wouldn't get it until Wednesday. They cleaned the truck up put our old plates on it and wished us well. My wife Suzanne and I were amazed that they would go that far to please us, give us he truck of our dreams and all on our word that we would make it all good. What a team, everyone there when out of their way to accommodate us in every way. You want to buy a new or used car or truck gooooooooooo to Courtesy Ford and they will "geterdone for sure. Walt & Suzanne Eggers

Thank you Walt & Suzanne. We try our best every day to make the buying experience at Courtesy Ford Hassle Free and enjoyable. Enjoy your beautiful new truck!

• Family Friendly

Thank you Kristi. It was our pleasure to serve you! We all have families ourselves and know how much a little help is appreciated.

I leased my very first new car at Courtesy Ford and Marty Court along with Steve in finance worked really hard to make sure I got the car that I loved and was happy with. The best part was how welcoming absolutely everyone was. I came to the dealership alone with my hands full, carrying my 11 month old. The staff loved her. Marty was helpful in making sure I could test drive and install the car seat properly. My little girl enjoyed every minute of the buying process. During wait time, Marty was supportive and made sure we were not in need, as well as the other staff. Overall wonderful experience!