Graff Chevrolet, Okemos

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 375 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

375 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Graff Chevrolet, Okemos from DealerRater.com

• August 24, 2017

I would recommend anyone looking for a used or new vehicle to contact Graff Chevrolet in Okemos, MI. ¿¿¿¿¿

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to continue to meet and exceed expectations!

April 11, 2018

Brian worked hard finding what I was looking for at the time. Changed my mind about what I wanted and went somewhere else. When my wife is ready to pu...rchase her new vehicle I will visit them again.

Thank you for the feedback Michael and thank you for granting us the opportunity to earn your business! Brian is an exceptional member of our team and... we are happy to hear that you had a great experience with him! We look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future!

Employees Worked With
    Tricia Shannon

Internet Sales Manager

April 8, 2018

Absolutely Love Lauren! I came in with a budget; she didn't waste any time trying to upsell me. She found a vehicle that worked for me and that I coul...d afford. They were even going to ship in the vehicle from another dealer, over a 100 miles away. Unfortunately, I was not able to get approved for the lease; but I would definitely go back just because of how I was treated!!

Thank you for the great feedback Kelly! Lauren is a great member of our team and we are happy to hear that your experience with her reflected that! Wh...en the time comes to take another look at a new vehicle, we look forward to assisting you!

December 17, 2017

Had a good experience.Everybody got me in and out quickly and efficiently, no surprises. The deal went the way I wanted it too. If graff keeps making ...me deals I'll go back. I'm on my forth truck from them.

December 2, 2017

Took my car in for oil change. Great friendly place. Wouldnt go anywhere else. The waiting area is sparkling clean. Brian is the best in service and S...teve Lampman is the best in sales.

September 6, 2017

The dealership made the experience very easy for me. The lease turn in process was seamless and they had all of the necessary paperwork ready for me t...o review and sign on the new lease. As easy and enjoyable of an experience as buy-in a car can be.

July 25, 2017

Lauren Lee and Mark Contreras were excellent to work with when I traded in my Explorer for a Traverse. The process was smooth and easy. I recommend a...nyone to go to Graff in Okemos for their next new or used vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! We are extremely happy we were able to assist you with your vehicle purchase and that you were sati...sfied with the service you received from both Lauren Lee and Mark Contreras!

May 11, 2017

Our sales person, Steve Lampman, was so gracious and knowledgable. He showed us all the features of our car. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks, Ste...ve for making our experience so enjoyable. Anita

May 7, 2017

We drove 2 hours to visit this dealership. The staff members were kind and straightforward. We did not feel pressured at all and had a great experienc...e.

Thank you for your feedback Chelsea! We strive to provide the best possible experience for our customers and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed you...r visit!

April 16, 2017

Brian is point on with getting my vehicle accurately diagnosed and repaired, preparing in advance for anticipated parts that might hold up the repair ...process and making sure of their availability before repairs begin. Usually even difficult repairs have been able to be done within a day, and done completely well! His ability to make things happen satisfies me in a demanding use of a vehicle that I need to depend on.

Graff Chevrolet, Okemos