• Service

Thanks Vicki, we have given Al a pat on his back. Graff

I have been going to Graff since 2011. They are always courteous and the wait has never been too long for repair. I give a big shout out to my service rep, Al. He looks out for me and I trust what he says. I've been very happy at this dealership.

Thanks Vicki, we have given Al a pat on his back. Graff

• Awesome service & employees

I would recommend anyone looking for a used or new vehicle to contact Graff Chevrolet in Okemos, MI. ¿¿¿¿¿

• Excellent Service

Lauren Lee and Mark Contreras were excellent to work with when I traded in my Explorer for a Traverse. The process was smooth and easy. I recommend anyone to go to Graff in Okemos for their next new or used vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! We are extremely happy we were able to assist you with your vehicle purchase and that you were satisfied with the service you received from both Lauren Lee and Mark Contreras!

• Awesome staff

We drove 2 hours to visit this dealership. The staff members were kind and straightforward. We did not feel pressured at all and had a great experience.

Thank you for your feedback Chelsea! We strive to provide the best possible experience for our customers and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit!

• Service is so great. I will go no where else

Thank you Rob. Graff

I bought 2 vehicles from here. Service for them too. I will never go anywhere else for anything. Everyone thinks dealerships are more expensive than the quickie oil change places. You would be surprised. Do yourself a favor and just try Graff once for service. You won't regret it.

Thank you Rob. Graff

• Service Department

Thanks Margaret, we still are not as fast as Jimmy Johns Graff

This was the third time I had to have my car in for service and every time I have contact with Graff Chevrolet, I am met with courtesy and professionalism. They always get my car in at the appointed time. When they're done, they explain everything they did and if they discover a potential problem, they let me know. They never try to get to me have unnecessary repairs done. I love this place! I would NEVER trust my car to anyone except Graff Chevrolet. And I will never buy another car from anyone else.

Thanks Margaret, we still are not as fast as Jimmy Johns Graff

• Two days and too much $$.

Thanks for your reply, we will try to work a little harder to get you 100% satisfied. Graff

Repair was far too expensive and too long in the shop for a lean code repair. If I was to return, I will seek out a different "Service Advisor". Surprised. My last two appointments have been less than satisfactory. Would be tough to recommend to others.

• Great service

I have taken both my wifes vehicles and my vehicles to Graff Chevrolet for oil changes and more. Great service with great employees

Thanks Andy, we appreciate all your business Graff

Thanks Andy, we appreciate all your business Graff

• Service

Thanks Renee, I have passed along to Brian as well. Have a great day Graff Service

I LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP! I have only been there for service but everyone there is the best!! Brian V. was my service guy and he is always on the ball.

• Used car experience

They were very good at contacting me about the car I wanted to purchase. I did not go to the deal because it was to far for me to travel.

Thank you for considering us in your vehicle search! If we ever do get the pleasure to help you purchase your perfect vehicle, we would be happy to assist you.