• Great customer service

I was very satisfied with this car dealership! My husband & I had gone to many used car lots to purchase a used vehicle that was in good condition, yet not overpriced & we felt FBN clearly met our needs! We got a good price on the car we purchased & everyone we dealt was extremely pleasant! There was 1 issue that we needed to call them for & they amicably & quickly corrected this problem & paid for a car rental! I would definitely go there again if I need another used car!

• My experience with FBN auto sales in Highland Park

Bought a 2013 van from them & the experience was a pleasant one. No hard sell just feel free to browse & come inside of you have any questions. I liked that. I have a friend who knows Pat personally & recommended them highly. Glad we listened & went to meet him. I had to rewrite my review because when I posted a previous one I did not fill it out properly & it wound up giving only one star. That is clearly not the case with this dealership & wanted to correct it & explain the confusion. I have also had a freind just recently buy a jeep from them as well & they found them to be just as great as we did.

• Great service

Very helpful and willing to work with the banks to help you get less payments.

Very helpful and willing to work with the banks to help you get less payments.

• Over the years purchased many cars from FBN

Only place I would ever buy a used vehicle!! Knowledgeable an friendly staff!!

Only place I would ever buy a used vehicle!! Knowledgeable an friendly staff!!

• Excellent Dealership

Great car selection. The people here are really helpful. The process was very straightforward and I was able to into my car in a short time. Customer service is top notch. The car selection is pretty big and clean. I was impressed with the entire process and I am excited about my new car!

• Best auto purchase experience !

I purchased a Nissan Maxima from FBN in January 2014. The purchase took 20 minutes to complete. I didn't have to haggle with them on the price. Everybody at FBN are friendly and very professional. I was with my sister when she purchased her Nissan Sentra from FBN a year ago. She is very satisfied with the car. I decided then, I would buy my next car from FBN. If you need a used car, I suggest that you go to FBN Auto.

• FBN great experience

Best car buying experience ever. No pressure, no slimy salesmen. They provide a warranty and guarantee their work with no hidden fees or surprises. A wonderful experience purchasing my daughter's first car. Will definitely return for future purchases.

• Could not get any better.

After purchasing a vehicle, I started having some front end issues. Vehicle was older and figured just had some worn parts. Never thinking these parts would be under warranty. Sent dealer e-mail about the problem. They told me vehicle was under warranty and they would take care of it. This dealership is amazing. Top notch all the way.

• Honest people, nice cars

This is a really nice dealership. The cars are clean, and the people there are trying to maintain a nice business. Any other used car that I buy is from FBN.

• Great dealership!!!

Made the buying process of a quality vehicle easy and comfortable. Would reccomend these guys in a heartbeat.