St Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 877-615-4301 Dealer Website
Used 877-442-1206 Email Dealer
Service 877-501-5131

Average based on 204 reviews.
  • good experience

I was happy that james Ayres had the patience and honesty to work with me. He was able to find a afforable and reliable car for a single mom like myself.

• 3 words!

I will give 3 words to anyone who may choose this dealership. "Worst experience ever!"

• Ryan Liebich is the man

Just bought a certified 2015 Jeep Patriot from Ryan, and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Ryan was very willing to work with me on the price, and although there was a little more back and forth than I would have liked, we ultimately made a deal without things becoming adversarial. I went in later in the evening and waited a LONG time to sit down with financing, so I would recommend visiting earlier in the day when everyone isn't trying to close that last deal. Thanks, Ryan, for your help!

• Advertise vehicles they can't sell.

Checked their website for a particular car, was at a good price. Called and talked to the sales folks their told me the car was still available. Got their test drove the car, after I test drove it and wanted to buy the vehicle they told me they could not sell me the car because it had a faulty transmission. Obviously this car was just a teaser car to get you out to their store. The sales manager then tried to up sell me on a car I didn't want, pretty lame. Will not go back here.

• Not Online Friendly

I placed an inquiry for a vehicle through their website specifically asking to negotiate price since I live far away and did not want to travel to the dealership to be disappointed. The online person contacts me immediately and explained to me that she knows that I wanted to negotiate price and she couldn't do so, so she would have to transfer me to the manager. When I spoke to the manager he said that he does not negotiate over the phone or over email. He didn't seem sympathetic knowing he does not have the lowest price listed online. Point of review, it was a waste of my time to even give me a call if they do not negotiate. This needs to be communicated to their team.

• Can you regonoiate the sale three weeks after ?

Three weeks after sale of brand new 2015 car was made, and the deal was agreed upon out the door, taxes, title, license, every thing,finance guy that did all the paper work calls and says we owe another 300 dollars because they did not charge enough.

• These guys go the extra mile!

I'm not an easy customer, but somehow these guys made it an easy experience. Hats off to Sam, Romero and Luis for getting us a Grand Cherokee with Sienna Brown interior. If you are a choosy customer, look no further; ask for Sam Barakat and team.

• 2011 jeep grand cherokee

everyone working here at St.Charles Jeep, were more than helpful and very congenial. My buying experience was outstanding.

• 2014 T&C

Pleasure dealing with Mo and James. Bought a 2014 T&C and got a fair deal from St Charles. I would consider purchasing from them in the future.

• 2013 CHRYSLER 300C JOHN VARVATOS PURCHASE

THIS IS MY 4TH VEHICLE PURCHASED AT ST CHARLES CJD. THE SALES PERSON JAMES AYRES, THE SALES MGR. CARLOS WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL, INFORMATIVE IN OFFERING MULTIPLE BUYING OPTIONS FOR MY WIFE'S REPLACEMENT VEHICLE. THE PERSONAL ATTENTION AND THE FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE OF THE DEALERSHIP KEEPS US COMING BACK. THE FINANCIAL PERSON TRAVIS ROBERTSON ALSO WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO OFFER OPTIONS IN THE FINANCE AND PURCHASE.