St Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

325 reviews

325 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of St Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 9, 2015

I was happy that james Ayres had the patience and honesty to work with me. He was able to find a afforable and reliable car for a single mom like myself.

September 19, 2018

Got a great deal! Thanks to Sam, Luis, John, and Jose for going above and beyond to give us a great experience! If you are looking for a new our used vehicle... go see these guys!!!

John Rizdy

Finance Director

(4.8) 22 reviews

Jose Cruz

Luis Correa

Used Car Manager

September 13, 2018

Back in 2016 I bought my current Ram 1500 from Manny Gonzalez at this dealer. My wife and I visited this dealership back in June and spoke with Sam regarding... one of their custom Jeep Wranglers. My wife and I had some concerns about the handling of this Jeep and he said he would get it down to service to be looked at. A few days went by and we were awaiting word of the status of the Jeep. We made a few calls over the next few days/weeks, as well as emails. There was a lack of follow up on our questions, which caused my wife and I have moved on in our search for a new vehicle at a different dealer. FOLLOW UP...good news we were inspired to reach out once again to St Charles by the reduced price on the custom Jeep Wrangler, and the positive reviews of Haley Beyer. Thankfully Manny returned to the dealership! I experienced nothing but a warm friendly greeting, great service, and a quick negotiation which respected the time of ALL involved. We made a deal on a vehicle which was not on the lot. We wound up in a Wrangler service rental for the week. This was a mixed blessing, we found out that we really loved the Wrangler, but it was not the fit for our commute/use. Manny was totally understandable as I felt quite embarrassed that we negotiated a deal and it wasn't until my work commute that we realized that it was not the right fit. We had one last "off-road" vehicle to consider on our list...the initial numbers did not work out, but Manny recommended the 19 1500 Laramie which was comparable to our existing Ram. Haley did an amazing job of showing us the new 19 Ram, and comparing it to our existing 16. She is extremely knowledgeable and a joy to work with...if you don't like dealing with the typical sales attitude...Haley is what you are looking for. Vehicles sell themselves, it is up to the salespeople to know the vehicle, show you the vehicle, and allow you the "no pressure" attitude to consider your options. Manny once again respected our time, and we were able to come to a quick negotiation that satisfied everyone involved. It was a busy weekend at the dealer, things could have moved a bit faster, but things did flow pretty smooth. If I could remember the name of the finance manager, I would recommend him as well...once again not pushy, knew his job inside and out, respectful, funny, and made a stressful confusing job of signing much easier. I will be giving service another chance as there are a few items they need to deal with that have been found...we shall see.

Alexis Gross

Business Development Manager

(4.9) 8 reviews

Manny Gonzalez

(4.6) 10 reviews

September 5, 2018

Don't waste your time reaching out to them. After three calls to purchase a CPO vehicle and waiting for a call back I just received a call that they... sold the vehicle last night ( but my file was on his desk as if that was supposed to make me feel better). It is nice to see how they care about online sales.

August 27, 2018

Great new car buying experience. I did not feel pressure and everyone kept to their word. Jose was a great to work with during the process. I would... defiantly go back on our next Jeep

Jose Cruz

Samuel Ayers

August 23, 2018

So the salesman I was dealing with was very cool. It was a pleasant experience. The car I was interested in wound up being out of my price range and I... tried to leave, but the salesman kept pushing and trying. Not in a bad way but kept it up. Eventually the manager came over and was a complete jerk. Tried his best to make me feel like an idiot. Walked out immediately after tha. Plus way too many extra fees. Almost $1000 in “preparation fees” and extra fees for stuff they did to the car that you can’t say no too. so overall I wouldn’t recommend.

August 16, 2018

If you are looking for a Jeep, look no further than the Jeep in St. Charles! My fiance and I looked around at a couple Jeep dealerships in the area and... none compared to this one. The atmosphere and staff were exceptional from the moment we walked in! Haley is beyond knowledgable about the Jeep product and is very helpful! Both Haley and Sam were easy to work with and truly cared about our wants and needs and we are so grateful for that! We are so happy with our Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude purchase and couldn't have done it without the amazing staff here! Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!

July 30, 2018

Internet dept lies. Everyone tells you they are a manager. Not honest. Hard to get any answers and they tell you one thing then it???s another. Beware!

July 14, 2018

It was a great experience. Haley helped me deicide on my new Jeep and did such a great job answering all of my questions. Overall the entire team was great... and I would definitely recommend Haley Beyer!!

St. Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Thank you for the business!

July 7, 2018

Really enjoying my new 2019 Ram! thanks to Sam Barakat and Haley for making the purchase and negotiation process so easy and it was a quick and easy finance... process as well. Looking forward to referring many people here for their CDJR needs! Thanks everyone!

St. Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for your business! Enjoy the new Ram!