Young Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

• Youngs was the best !

Chad was very enthusiastic and fun to work with. He was sincere and caring. Also, when he and Jac delivered the car they were very patient with me as I don't know much about all the new features in new model cars. Since then, Chad has emailed me to make sure I'm getting along ok and told me to contact him whenever I need to. He made me feel that he is very grateful for my business. He and Jac were the best !

• Great service

My sales man knew what I wanted and had alot of it done before I got there. Therefore it hurried the process along. I also liked the financial person we had. She was very efficient.

• Great service and amazing staff

Friendly, helpful service. Lori and Kara went above and beyond. Kara took care of every detail and made the process so convenient.

• Great Experience

Erica Teeter was great! She helped me find the vehicle that was right for me and at a price I could afford.

• Great Team

Tee is a wonderful sales representative and I have enjoyed my experience with the other Young team members that I have interacted with.

• Thanks!!

Always prompt and courteous service, the Young's team is top notch!! Thanks for always taking such good care of us and our vehicles!

• Great Dealership!

As always, Young Chevrolet Cadillac in Owosso met my expectations in every way during my recent service experience. We have purchased several vehicles from Young in Owosso and will continue to do so.

• Great Service!

Simple oil change and tire rotation. On first inspection the servicer truly inspects car for any obvious deficiencies - he found bad wipers which I had just ignored - but this was the perfect time to get it done! So I truly appreciate the special efforts they put into checking the cars and then making necessary recommendations that would otherwise go unnoticed until a real problem existed. Thank You!!

• Phyllis covey

Great place to buy a vehicle. Service manager and paint shop people worked hand in hand to get my vehicle back to me.

• Pefect Experience!

Every interaction was great! Josh is knowledgeable and gracious, Phillip was helpful and friendly, Michelle handled the financing part great! I love my Young Buick GMC dealership.