233 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pauli Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Hometown friendly dealership

Thank you very much! We appreciate the comments and appreciate your business!

I had the pleasure of buying a new Focus from Pauli Ford this week. I was treated with respect and courtesy. The salesman spent a great deal of time making sure I knew how to use all the features on my new vehicle before I left the dealership. Their support of local schools is a big part of why I chose to purchase here after looking at many other dealerships.

Thank you very much! We appreciate the comments and appreciate your business!

• 2017 F-150 4x4 Supercab
    November 13, 2017

Pauli Ford

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business.

I have been using Pauli Ford for about 20 years. I buy or lease a new F-150 4x4 Supercab every 2-5 years. In a market full of hype I trust Pauli Ford completely. They are a no BS, honest and upfront dealership. All questions are patiently answered. In particular I buy with sales staff member Kevin McCrackin. I have urged friends, neighbors and my family to use Kevin for their car purchases. Everyone is completely satisfied with their purchase. Kevin knows financing and also finds every possible rebate to keep the payments as low as possible. The follow up service is also excellent.

Pauli Ford

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business.

• Amazing
    November 12, 2017

Pauli Ford

Thank you so much Jenny. We are glad we could help and congrats on your Escape!

These guys are awesome. I went in on recommendation of family, not knowing even if they had anything I would want or could afford. Robert listened, answered all my questions and picked the right vehicle for me. It was even everything I didn't say I wanted. Thru the whole financing and sale process, everyone I dealt with were very attentive. Even when he got super busy, he kept coming back to me. The rest of the staff helping out were just as attentive. This was truly the LEAST stressful car buying experience I've ever had.

Pauli Ford

Thank you so much Jenny. We are glad we could help and congrats on your Escape!

• 2017 Ford Explorer new vehicle purchase

Pauli Ford

Thank you John! It was a pleasure working with you today.

Pressure free transaction, fair trade-in price, very knowledgeable and personable salesman ,finance office gave all options and let us decide what was best for us

Pauli Ford

Thank you John! It was a pleasure working with you today.

• Thanks for helping me buy a car!
    November 11, 2017

I didn't know whether I was going to buy another car or repair my old car. Robert, Kevin and Bobby helped me work through the decision and the car buying process and worked with me on the price. After the sale, Robert even showed me how to work the many controls on the dash. Thanks Guys!

• Pauli is the place to get your next vehicle :)
    November 11, 2017

My husband and I had an amazing experience buying my F150 from Pauli in St Johns Mi. The entire staff was freindly, professional and knowledgeable. They worked with us to make sure we got what we wanted at a price we could afford. Then they went the extra mile to set us up with a peace of mind with our purchase with warranties and oil changes for 3 years. THANK YOU PAULI!

• Highly recommend
    November 9, 2017

They provided exceptional service. They listened and took time. The ease of the purchase was so refreshing. Would go there again and definitely have my service performed there.

• Owner

Very pleased with everyone I encountered. Very patient with explaining all the choices that I had. Did a test drive of the Escape and loved it!

• 2017 Ford Expedition

The buying experience of was pleasant throughout. All of the staff was professional and courteous. We purchased the vehicle from Paul Phillips.

• Truck

It was very good and the staff is very friendly, and took good care of my truck.