Shaheen Chevrolet

New Used Service

3.9
  • Awesome experience!
    July 16, 2017

Bought a used car from Rob and Mike this past week. No pricing games, excellent service, and just the car I was looking for. We will definitely be bac...k!

Brandon, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Shaheen Chevrolet! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take ca...re! Steve Jackson (Used Car Manager) at (517) 272-6521

• Very good all around.
    December 17, 2017

No games like typical dealerships. Honest people, honest pricing, and trustworthy employees.

Thanks for the positive rating! If there was anything we could have done differently to make your visit a five star experience please let us know next... time we see you! Take care! - Tom Hernley (517) 272-6590

• Good service
    October 12, 2017

I went in to look at a used Jeep and they had it ready for the test drive. I was a bit disappointed because the listing said it was a manual transmiss...ion, but it turned out to be automatic. When I mentioned it to the sales manager, he immediately went online and made the change. I chose not to buy, but he said another Jeep was in the process of being detailed and he would contact me when that was available for a test drive. Nice, friendly people.

Hello, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We'll be happy to see that we've earned your five star rating. Please don't hesitate to reach out if th...ere's anything additional we can do for you. Steve Jackson Used Car Manager (517) 272-6521

• Tandj's towing owner
    September 26, 2017

I can say it was a pleasure doing business with the parts Dept the guy at the parts desk went above and beyond to make sure I got the best price and ...to help me get set up with a commercial acct and deliver parts found me a new parts place and when we get ready to buy a new car we will be going there this time instead of where we bought our last one thanks for all the help

Shane, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We hold ourselves to a high standard of excellent customer service an...d we're happy to hear that your visit with the parts department reflected this! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care! Tom Hernley (517) 272-6590

• buying a new car
    July 13, 2017

Jamie McKnight from Shaheen Chevrolet, Lansing Michigan made purchasing our New Tahoe 2017 and trading in my old Tahoe 2007 a delight. The whole pro...cess went seamlessly pleasurable. He took a lot of time explaining all the new features the Tahoe had, and set up several of our services, (onstar, Xm radio, pairing my phone, wireless services, adding favorite radio stations, etc). He is so patient and fun to be with. Thanks so much Jamie. You will see us again when we are ready for another Truck. Danelle and Mike Hutcheson

Danelle, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

• new car
    July 11, 2017

Always enjoy dealing with Ron my salesperson. Have bought so many cars from Shaheen over the years. Now our grown kids are buying from them and the gr...andkids are following too

Hilda, thank you so much for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Elt...on Ables (New Car Manager) at (517) 272-6551

• No Heat
    June 11, 2017

Adam helped me get into my wheelchair and when finished he put my chair back in for me. He also kept me informed at what was going on about my car.

James, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Shaheen Chevrolet! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for ...you. Tom Hernley at (517) 272-6590

• Refusal
    May 18, 2017

Shaheen's Customer Services Reps are extremely friendly, but they refuse to fix the problem. I have had my car in there shop over 4 times for the sam...e problem in less than 6 months and still have the same problem. Even their worker who helps give customers loaner cars said to me "Didn't I just see you last week??" "YES YOU DID!!!"

Renee, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Here at Shaheen Chevrolet, we are always looking for ways to improve; we appreciate you...r input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our manager (517) 394-0330 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future. Tom Hernley at (517) 272-6590

• Shaheen rocks
    May 15, 2017

Everybody at Shaheen are professional and accomadating.

Jeffrey, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review. W...e hope you will consider us again in the future. Take care.

• 2018 Equinox
    April 26, 2017

Tobie was fabulous to work with. He was very detailed and answered all the crazy questions that I had. Is by far the best Sales Representative I hav...e ever dealt with.

Jami And Marc, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Shaheen Chevrolet! Please don't hesitate t...o reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Elton Ables (New Car Manager) at (517) 272-6551

Shaheen Chevrolet