Bill Snethkamp Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Another Jeep for us

I called Loren who sold me my last car at another dealership because I was nearing the end of my lease. I was looking for a 2015 Cherokee. He explained that he had two 2015 Cherokees left and that they had the 100,000 mile power train warranty. For 2016, the power train warranty was reduced to 60,000 miles. He was able to get me out of the lease and we were able to buy a new Cherokee in the color we wanted. Thanks again Loren and we are now Snethkamp customers.

• DO NOT GO HERE!!!!

Brought my car in for a repair and they gave it back to me without working brakes. Refused to admit that they did anything wrong and were extremely rude. Take your vehicle anywhere else but here for a repair!

• Jeep Owner

I purchased a new Jeep from Ron Vansickler, Everything went smooth and I will recommend Ron and the dealership to my friends.

• Great Service

great service. answered all my questions and were helpful with all the bells and whistles

• brand new grand cherokee

great experience , easy to deal with Snethkamp and Dave Hanna!

great experience , easy to deal with Snethkamp and Dave Hanna!

• Jeep #1

Terri was so help full even with our credit issues she treated us so well. We recommend Terri Schnepp and Bill Snethkamp.

• professional

Dave was very helpful and did not push anything on me since the sale he has still answered my questions

• New outdoorsman ram owner Jerry is excellent!

Jerry is an excellent salesman. Very knowledgeable!

Jerry is an excellent salesman. Very knowledgeable!

• Excellent service

Our buying experience was exceptional. Jesse McNeil was a great salesman. Knowledgable, friendly, polite, understanding and made the whole process painless! Would highly recommend Jesse and this dealership!

• Great service -Jerry kinne

Excellent service, great price. Jerry kinne was great .

Excellent service, great price. Jerry kinne was great .