Suburban Cadillac of Lansing

255 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Suburban Cadillac of Lansing from DealerRater.com
  • Pleasant experience

I felt comfortable from the moment I walked through the door. I had plenty of time to make my decision on a vehicle that was to my liking. I was never rushed or pressured. The staff was very courteous, professional, and friendly. I am very happy with my purchase.

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear we met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

• It was GREAT working w/Jim Lawler & Suburban Cadillac
    June 19, 2017

I walked into Suburban Cadillac looking for a car and not knowing what to expect. From that point, I couldn't have been treated better. I was helped by Jim Lawler, who was the best person I've worked with purchasing a vehicle and will continue to buy other vehicles through him. He went above and beyond what he needed to do to make my experience one of the best I've ever had and I would highly recommend him and the dealership to anybody looking for that perfect car! I was give Top of the line customer service every step of the way and so grateful be able to work with such professionals. Tricia Spain

• Exceptional Customer Service
    June 19, 2017

Thank you! We¿¿¿re looking forward to working with you again in the future!

They are wonderful! Very helpful and trustworthy. I had them go over a car to deliver to me 2 hours away and they were very thorough. The car arrived spotless and better than they described.

Thank you! We¿¿¿re looking forward to working with you again in the future!

• An Outstanding buying experience.
    June 13, 2017

An outstanding buying experience. The vehicle had every option and color desired. All in all, a great staff going the extra to satisfy customer. The best ever.

• service
    June 9, 2017

I had a engine light come on , they found the problem, replaced a part, set me up with a car to drive. I also had my car detailed while it was there,GREAT JOB....GREAT SERVICE.......GREAT PEOPLE.

• The greatest experience ever!!
    June 6, 2017

We will never go to another dealership, our friendship with Ed is very enjoyable. Also, Rod is a pleasure to work with. Thank you very much.

• A very pleasant experience
    June 3, 2017

Suburban Cadillac of Lansing

Thanks for the feedback! We¿¿¿re glad you had a great experience with Jim! Looking forward to your next visit!

Most professional salesman I have ever worked with to lease or purchase a car. Every attempt was made to please us and secure a vehicle that meet our needs and price range. We are extremely pleased with our new car and our experience.

Suburban Cadillac of Lansing

• Another great deal on two exceptional Cadillacs.
    May 30, 2017

Edward Mister continues to excell as a great salesman for me and my wife. He sold each of us a new XT5 and gave us exceptional deals. Thanks Ed

Suburban Cadillac of Lansing

Thanks for the feedback! We¿¿¿re glad you and your wife had a great experience purchasing your new Cadillac XT5s! Looking forward to your next visit!

• Jane Oehmen

Jane, thanks for the positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you had a great dealership experience with Ed! Looking forward to your next visit!

Ed Miester is one main reason I shop at this facility he does a nice job getting us the best deal and takes the time to make us comfortable with the deal!

• Very satisfied
    May 23, 2017

Suburban Cadillac of Lansing

Mary, thanks for the positive feedback! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future!

Although I have limited contact with the service department, I can speak highly of my sales person, Randy Harrfil. He was very helpful , not only with the car purchase, but also with fulfilling the legacy program. He couldn't have been more helpful in making sure that we understood the technology of the new vehicle in a way we could understand--so appreciated.