Read reviews that mention:

June 12, 2018

I bought a used Mini Clubman from Alan. Great service, nice man who was very friendly and helped me get the best deal. Best car buying experience ever!!!

May 5, 2018

Allen and the young man working there helped us buy our daughter's first car and we are so happy!! They are trusting and the car is a perfect fit!

April 24, 2018

Monza Cars made my dream of owning a Classic Chevy Truck by having the exact vehicle I was searching for. My Agent Alan demonstrated excellence during... the entire transaction providing me with a video and other essential information. This was especially important to me, as I live in N.C. and purchased online.

March 10, 2018

I was looking for a 2014 Ford Mustang and visited Monza Car. A high quality selection of vehicles, with great customer service! Cher and Alan are great... to deal with and stand by their word. I will re-visit them next time I am looking for another vehicle. We did purchase the Mustang and are very happy with the vehicle! Thanks again to Cher and Allan!!!!

December 9, 2017

Fantastic dealership. Excellent selection and great customer service. Recommended.

March 5, 2017

I was referred to Monza Car by a friend who had purchased from them before. The customer service was excellent, and the selection was great. They were... friendly, accommodating and I didn't feel pressured. I will definitely be coming back for future purchases. Highly recommended!

January 8, 2017

Anthony was very helpful and spent all the time we needed. Ultimately we did not purchase here, but I would shop here the next time I am looking for a... car.

January 2, 2017

Alan and Tony knocked it out the park places that would reject my credit and everything else. They got me the car I wanted with the price I wanted.

February 18, 2016

I visited the dealership on 2/11/16. I can't recall her name but the young lady that was helping me was very attentive and accomodating. She always kept... a smile on her face and remained polite throughout the entire experience. However when it came down to getting my credit checked by Alan (to see what kind of a deal we could work out) he was very rude. Now I understand my credit wasn't up to par especially with having 3 luxury cars in my name already. However I felt it was still worth a shot to try and see what could be worked out. Alan comes out from the back and rudely say "Did you really drive all the way down here only for me to tell you NO"!!! He prodeeded to say I wasted both his time and mine by coming down there. He talked down to me as if I was beneath him. I was taken back by his tone and rudness. My boyfriend had to step in and put Alan in his place for talking to me the way he was. Never in all my years of shopping for cars have I experienced such a bad one as this. I look forward to the day when I drive back to his dealership with my NEW CAR only to show him what he made seem impossible really wasn't.

October 26, 2014

I wasnt sure what kind of car I was looking for, but I knew I needed luxury. The sales staff really helped me with knowledge of the product they are selling.... I test drove a few vehicles and found the car that worked for me.I have already had so many questions and compliments on my car..Thank you MONZA CAR !! I will tell all my friends and family.