Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing

• Feldman Chevrolet

My first impression was everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. Awesome!!!!!!! wonderful customer service, Mike and Jeff both took time to listen to me. All in All they know what true customer serves means. They make you feel important I highly recommend this team.

• Horrible Customer Service

Purchased the deductible reimbursement option when I got my lease. I used it once 6 months ago and now I can't get my money back or any answers from anybody regarding when I will. I was told that it would be a two week turn around time. I will never use Feldman again.

• Need review

This place under bid my trade. Offered me a lot let than it was worth

This place under bid my trade. Offered me a lot let than it was worth

• Review for my cruze

Best service department I have ever been to. Great people, great answers to questions and great timing. Will be back but hope not too soon.

• Good dealership

I have been there several times and the saleman is patient and give me a great deal. And the car I got from feldman is in a perfect condition.

• Good, granted I do not purchase vehicles regularly

I do not purchase vehicles regularly however Feldman were not the only lot I looked at. Customer Service was good and although he didn't always have every answer the salesman did his best to answer any questions I had or find out if he was not sure. Good price on vehicle and was even delivered 1.5 hrs away. The used car building was obviously not that great compared to the new car offices and could stand to receive improvements but what I personally appreciated was the ability of the salesman to communicate. I had other dealerships seem stand-offish. I am guessing based on my appearance which in my opinion doesn't correlate with my income, intelligence or maturity level. Overall satisfied.

• Feldman Bud Kouts has friendly, reliable service.

service rep was very friendly and made sure our discounts were applied

service rep was very friendly and made sure our discounts were applied

• Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing Dealtership

We love this dealership. They are efficient, prompt, courteous and customer friendly....They are the best.

• Friendly staff, nice wainting room, quick service

I appreciated the warm response from all the staff I encountered. I also liked the comfortable waiting area.

• Great Dealership Experience

Shaun Glascock did an outstanding job. Superior customer service. Very happy with experience.