• Bonnie Martinko

Scott Kemp was easy to work with, no high pressure sales. We will definitely return to Crippen Auto Mall and see Scott Kemp for any future purchases.

• Amazing Customer Service

I will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. Al and Chris made this the best car buying experience I have had yet.

• Great Selection, No Pressure, Great Terms

Mark found excellent examples of the vehicles we were deciding between. There was no pressure for us to choose either of them. He found us a great deal which allowed us to turn our leased vehicle in early and we got a great lease package for the new vehicle with a lower than expected monthly payment.

• Amazing experience. Rodney is the best around!

Would not go anywhere else but Crippen. I went to many dealerships around lansing and was not impressed. Rodney was not only helpful, he was personable but very knowledgeable.

• Al Travis and Brian Watson are amazing!

I had a great experience purchasing a 2016 GMC Terrain! I got a great deal and both Al and Brian were extremely helpful and knowledgeable! Thank You both for making my second car purchase at Crippen the best experience!

• Excellent experience!

Always fast and efficient. Rodney was a very helpful resource in picking out a vehicle that worked for me. Chris worked with me to ensure I got the best deal possible...all around great experience!

• Great Service

This was our 3rd vehicle from Scott Kemp at Crippen and he always takes great care of us. Great guy, great service!

• Great Service!

Was treated so well. They have a culture of valuing their customers and treating them with great respect. I will be back to purchase another vehicle from this great organization.

• gmc acadia limited

This is the third vehicle we have bought from Crippen and Lisa always makes sure to get us exactly what we want. Always a great experience.

• Crippen Purchase

Salesman Al Travis was professional and helpful. The finance director Chad was professional and helpful-except he needs to learn to return customer calls. Good experience. Not pushy. Good selection of cars.