New 866-565-4051 Dealer Website
Used 866-411-2768 Email Dealer
Service 877-811-1656

• Excellent experience

Our experience with Al Travis was excellent -- no pressure, just an honest salesman who is a pleasure to work with. I would definitely return to Crippen when in the market for another used car.

• Great experience!

I had a great experience. Rodney was very knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone was very friendly. And got a great price.

• Nice Experience

Working with Al Travis was easy and very pleasant. I was very satisfied with the whole process at Crippen.

• Simple, quick process

Scott Kemp was very easy to work with. He was no hassle and was prepared to help me in any way possible. I didn't feel any pressure, but I did feel like I understood the vehicle I was purchasing and the details of the deal.

• MY NEW TERRAIN!!

Second vehicle we have bought from Lisa and of course it was a great experience. We love Crippen and will continue to buy our vehicles there.

• Great

Great staff. Was in and out very quickly. They were patient with my decision making and helped me narrow it down.

• Used car purchase

Our buying experience was great. This was my first car purchase from Crippen and it was wonderful. Al Travis and the rest of the staff were super nice and honest. They had exactly what I was looking for. My wife and I would definitely recommend Al and Crippen to a friend.

• My new to me Saturn

Our service from start to finish was top notch. Al Travis was excellent to work with. No pressure, helpful, friendly and professional. We'll definitely look him up when we are in the market again.

• Great car; great service; great experience...

Todd Boutwell helped us out. We found the 2014 certified Traverse online. Chris took care of the financing end and it couldn't have been easier. Great vehicle from a great team.

• Leaking water pump

The service was better than expected. My vehicle was serviced under a factory extended warranty issue. The service writer looked it up and confirmed my vehicle qualified, which it did. The service was completed hours ahead of when I expected it to be. Staff was friendly and helpful.