• Bonnie Martinko

Scott Kemp was easy to work with, no high pressure sales. We will definitely return to Crippen Auto Mall and see Scott Kemp for any future purchases.

• Great Service

This was our 3rd vehicle from Scott Kemp at Crippen and he always takes great care of us. Great guy, great service!

• Great Service!

Was treated so well. They have a culture of valuing their customers and treating them with great respect. I will be back to purchase another vehicle from this great organization.

• gmc acadia limited

This is the third vehicle we have bought from Crippen and Lisa always makes sure to get us exactly what we want. Always a great experience.

• Crippen Purchase

Salesman Al Travis was professional and helpful. The finance director Chad was professional and helpful-except he needs to learn to return customer calls. Good experience. Not pushy. Good selection of cars.

• New Terrain

This was the second Terrain I bought from Lisa. Of course she made it easy and I will continue to buy my vehicles from Crippen.

• Crippen's overall customer service!

Rodney was VERY QUICK and through through the ENTIRE truck buying experience. GREAT buying experience.

• Excellent service

I had not purchased a car through a dealer in many years and I was not looking forward to the process. But, Al Travis made the entire process painless and enjoyable!

• Excellent service/excellent vehicle

I worked with Scott Kemp and he provided excellent service. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car to visit Crippen and to ask to work with Scott. I couldn't be happier with my new Buick Encore.

• Great Service

I went to Crippen to test drive and eventually purchase a Mazda3. They were very helpful with there service and responded quickly to my questions. Al T. and the team did everything possible to make my first car buying experience as easy as possible.