New 866-565-4051 Dealer Website
Used 866-411-2768 Email Dealer
Service 877-811-1656

• Excellent experience

Our experience with Al Travis was excellent -- no pressure, just an honest salesman who is a pleasure to work with. I would definitely return to Crippen when in the market for another used car.

• Crippen Buick * GMC * Mazda * Volvo Cars

Everyone we encountered at the dealership during the buying experience were courteous and friendly. Al Travis, our sales consultant, is very knowledgeable about the complete process, and patiently walked us through every step of the way-even spending over 20 minutes demonstrating the vast array of features and functions of the Buick Enclave we purchased. Very satisfied and highly recommend.

• jeep grand cherokee

Al Travis was very helpful and friendly, we really enjoyed working with him. Chris Harder was also very informative and helpful to work with. We would recommend your dealership to others.

• New Envision

2nd car I purchased from this dealer in the last year. Great experience again. Love my new Envision. Mark and the Crippen staff were very helpful.

• New Canyon

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Lisa. She let me take the Canyon home for the night to make sure it would work for our needs which really helped the process. I will continue to buy at Crippen!

• Great experience!

I had a great experience. Rodney was very knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone was very friendly. And got a great price.

• Nice Experience

Working with Al Travis was easy and very pleasant. I was very satisfied with the whole process at Crippen.

• Simple, quick process

Scott Kemp was very easy to work with. He was no hassle and was prepared to help me in any way possible. I didn't feel any pressure, but I did feel like I understood the vehicle I was purchasing and the details of the deal.

• MY NEW TERRAIN!!

Second vehicle we have bought from Lisa and of course it was a great experience. We love Crippen and will continue to buy our vehicles there.

• Great

Great staff. Was in and out very quickly. They were patient with my decision making and helped me narrow it down.