Kia of West Chester

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Fantastic car buying experience
    February 15, 2016

I am extremely happy with this Kia dealership. We had an appointment with Tarick Hoo but Anthony Glover helped us out to help Tarick out because they ...were so busy. Anthony Glover was excellent. I was very impressed with his knowledge of the brand and the vehicle. Everyone was very helpful and they all worked as a team and efficiently. And I ended up getting the vehicle I had been looking at for six months!! I had visited six or so other dealerships (Kia and others) and this was by far the best dealership for buying a vehicle. Anthony is no longer in sales but should be!! We had a great experience and we traveled about an hour to visit the West Chester location. I would definitely travel to West Chester again for a Kia!!!

Great Experience! Quick, Efficient, Easy!!
    February 22, 2018

Luke & David we soo helpful. They were never pushy and did not waste time trying to sell us on something we did not want. I received an email quote f...rom David, we went to test drive the car and within a short time, we had a new Kia Sedona!! Such a great experience!

Happy to hear this, CS! Thank you for sharing!

My Wonderful Experience
    December 18, 2017

I had an amazing and easy time shopping for a new car with this company. The customer service was exceptional, Makayla Becker was so sweet and provide...d me with all of the information I needed. She also was able to answer every question I had for her and provided amazing suggestions! I would Recommend anyone to go to this dealership and speak to Makayla. She made my experience than I've had at any other car dealership. 10/10!

Appreciate the positive feedback, Ally! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Mckayla! Enjoy your new car!

Review of Wonderful Sales Person
    December 18, 2017

Mckayla, was a pleasure to deal with. She was knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, and I would recommend her to anyone wishing to buy a car. Her foll...ow up after the sale was efficient and considerate. Mclayla is an asset to her company.

Thank you for your positive feedback, Caroline! On behalf of Mckayla and the Kia of West Chester team - thank you for choosing us and enjoy your new c...ar!

Really easy and fast
    December 18, 2017

Shopped between 3 different Kia dealerships and Kia of West chester was the fastest to respond and made everything really easy and fast. Didnt have to... wait a whole day inside to do the paperwork. Made a friend out of my salesman, Russ

Thanks for your positive feedback, Bobby! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Russ and our team. Enjoy your new car!

Shopping for used car
    December 18, 2017

Amazing at what she does helped me with exactly what I needed!!!really good with customers

Appreciate the positive feedback, Mckayla!

Worse than a bad service experience
    November 3, 2017

Bad service experience. Brought it in for the engine light on and was told the catalytic converter needed to be replaced. Had it replaced and less tha...n 24 hours later the engine light is back on. Took it back and they no idea why the engine light was back on. 3 weeks later they said it's an exhaust leak. I asked for compensation for a $1200 part that didn't fix the problem and they refused to work with me. I bought 2 Kia's from them and this how I'm treated. I will never buy another car or service from them again.

Thank you for your feedback. I've read over your statements and first, I would like to apologize for any confusion to what was needed to be done and a...ny sort of experience you had that was not to par. That being said, I do appreciate you as a customer; over the years as you know we have went above and beyond to make sure you were satisfied with our world class service department. When the initial issue was diagnosed, we stated the 1 O2 sensor was the problem; however due to age and mileage of the vehicle, and the fact we as service people should do things in pairs, we merely RECOMMENDED to replace the other O2 sensor along with the catalytic converter(due to the part being broken). You requested us to give back the parts upon replacement, which we did. There was no need to think the flex pipe had issues due to no audible noises present nor visual, physical damage being present. I can understand how frustrating it sometimes may be when things seem to not be fixed in the order we would all like it to be. We offered to install the flex pipe at no charge, including no charge for parts due to not only the inconvenience this ordeal may have caused you, but as stated before, the fact you have been a good customer to us. Once again, I/we have over the years catered to you the best I know we can, hence us offering that service. I hope we can move forward from this at some point. Thank you again and have a nice day. -Dennis Youn / Service Manager / Jim Sipala Kia of West Chester

Outstanding Customer Care by the Service Team
    October 20, 2017

I have always experienced outstanding service by Denis and his service team. He has always been polite, courteous and efficient. This is my third Sore...nto from this dealership and I don't plan to go anywhere else for my servicing or my next vehicle.

Thanks for your positive review and loyalty, Matt! We're thrilled to hear you have enjoyed all of your experiences with us and appreciate you taking t...he time to leave us a review. Enjoy your new Sorento and we hope to see you again for car number 4!

Finding our Soul
    September 30, 2017

While looking over some used cars we spotted a new Kia Soul and fell in love with it. We took it for a test drive and decided it was the car for us. ... The sales staff helped arrange a lease and we drove it home. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and found an awesome new Kia Soul. Good luck in college and enjoy your ...new car!

Could Not Be Any Happier
    September 6, 2017

I was able to buy a new car (vs a used car), which I did not expect!!! Anthony and the rest of the Team were so helpful and nice! I've always been ...a fan of Kia, having owned one in the past, and it was wonderful to see nothing has changed!

Thank you for your feedback, Donna! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with Anthony and our team. Enjoy your new Kia, and hopefully wh...en you're ready for a third, you'll come see us again!

Kia of West Chester