New 888-513-1885 Dealer Website
Used 888-499-0311 Email Dealer
Service 888-237-4490

Average based on 183 reviews.
  • 2016 Suburban

Rick Tiller was a wonderful sales person. We felt he was sincere and truly trying to accommodate our needs for our next vehicle. We would definitely do business with him again as well as recommend him to others!

• Saturn Sky Fixed & blasting into the Sky again!

I had a problem with my car overheating about a month & a half ago. They fixed it up quick & were great. The part was very expensive but that's just because it's not a typical, high production run, car. Last week I had a tire blow out & they again got me the right tire fast, but when I picked it up, there was now a 'check engine' light on that wasn't before. They teched the issue & found out that same expensive part had gone bad again. When I reminded them I just had that fixed, they rushed another there, while letting me use their rental for work. After it was fixed fast & right again, they didn't charge for for the labor or anything. They didn't even charge me for the rental(!). It's unbelievably rare to run into any business who still 'stands behind their work' in this day and age to that degree. That's why I'm loyal to only have them work on my baby (car) ;) Thanks Dan & all others!!!

• service

I selected a person on-line as my agent. When I got to the dealership, I did not see that person. So I asked one of the four people sitting there not doing anything if they could process me, and they said I was assigned to the only person there that was busy. I had selected a person on line just so I would not get this person, because he had insulted me the last time I was there for service. But, I had to wait for him anyway. Then while discussing my service I added that I wanted new windshield wipers. However, when I got the car back, I did not have new wipers. When I asked about it, he told me to go purchase them from the parts department. So, I went there to do that. There was one person there, but he was helping a customer. There were six employees behind him 'shooting the breeze'. After no one helped me after awhile, I left.

• 2016 Chevy Malibu Premier

The entire staff at DeNooyer provided a warm, comfortable atmosphere during all of my visits there. They treated me like family and made the sales process very relaxing, but yet extremely informative at the same time. I left there knowing I had received all of the tools needed to enjoy my new vehicle to its fullest extent.

• Great customer service

I'm a single woman and have never felt talked down to or taken advantage of. I've always felt my treatment was no different than anyone else would get. That isn't always the case and I appreciate that, very much.

• retired

I made a appointment to have the oil changed on my car the afternoon before for 9:30 AM . I got there at 8:20 and they took my car right in to be serviced and returned it with a car wash looking nice. I am from WI. so I could start for home earlier.

• Vehicle maintenance

Oil change, tire rotation and car wash. They even vacuumed my driver side floor mat! Wait was within time I expected and was promised.

• Leasing a 2016 Cruze

We have bought or leased over 20 vehicles in our 46 years in the Kalamazoo area. And we have never been able to purchase or lease one from DeNooyer's Chevrolet, even though they are located less than ONE mile from our home. In virtually every other experience, another dealership or used car lot had a better deal. I was delighted this time, that after shopping around, the salesperson, Rick Tiller, also one of my former NJCAA All American golfers while I coached at Kalamazoo Valley Community College, was able to get us the BEST deal we could find. I am thankful for Rick's (and Jason's) efforts in putting this deal together. We love the 2016 Cruze and will are proudly leasing it for two years.

• Very Pleased

We have been buying from DeNooyer for several years and have always been very pleased with the sales and service provided by them.

• Very professional staff

Could not ask for any better service. The staff is very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend this plaace!