• Wow! Nice service.

I went in for a tire rotation, oil change, air bag recall and asked for a car wash too. I was pleasantly surprised that it was all completed in less than an hour and to top it off, my floor mats were vacuumed; now that is service! This is my first time purchasing a car from DeNooyer and a Chevolet and they have an exceptional service department based on my multiple experiences with them.

• Great service and friendly staff!

Friendly staff!!They go above and beyond! Everyone is so kind and friendly-I feel like I've known them all for a lifetime.

Thanks for the high-five Jennifer! We love our repeat customers who are more like family than customers. We appreciate you continuing to choose us and are thankful for your business. Best wishes on your #MilesAhead!

• Great service

The quick attention I was giiven when I arrived for my oil change, and of course the free car wash is always appreciated.

Thanks for the 5 star review Rebecca! Our service team is the best. Enjoy your #MilesAhead!

• New truck

The whole transaction was easy. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They had the vehicle that we wanted, and we were able to purchase it at a fair price.

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, Gerald. Our team works hard to make sure every customer leaves feeling confident about the big decision they're making. Best wishes on your #MilesAhead!

• Great deal, Laurie our sales rep was great

Thanks Jill! Laurie is a true asset to the DeNooyer Chevrolet and will be happy to read your review. Enjoy your #MilesAhead!

Friendly staff, great deal on our new Traverse. Laurie was a great person to deal with. Looking forward to your great service dept, the tire program and free car washes.

• DeNooyers Rocks

You have the best product, and the perfect truck for me, I am 100% Chevy. Great group of people. Good job everyone

Thanks for the great review Colleen! I'm so glad to hear your enjoyed your time shopping for a car with us. Our team works hard to provide everyone with a hassle-free experience. The team will be happy to read your review. Best wishes on your #MilesAhead!

• Great Service

Thank you for the kind review Todd! Best wishes on your #MilesAhead!

Well organized and efficient. Minimum wait time and professional staff. I am always impressed with how all employees communicate with each other and the customers

Thank you for the kind review Todd! Best wishes on your #MilesAhead!

• Great service

Fast friendly service! Kelsey is a very knowledgeable service representative And kept me informed every step of the way. Great job guys!!!

Thanks for the high-five Stephen! Kelsey is a true asset to the DeNooyer team as she always makes sure her guests are kept updated about their car's service. I'm so glad to hear you experienced the #MilesAhead service difference.

• Quick service, friendly staff

Thanks for letting us know how we're doing Michael! I'm glad you enjoyed your service experience with us. Best wishes on your #MilesAhead!

Quick service and friendly staff. Love the tire for life program. Overall, great service, but would like service people to,call back when I leave a message.

• Great service, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Everyone knew what they were suppose to do. Car came back clean and we were happy. Will return for future services.

Thanks for the kind review Dolores! Our team works hard to make sure every guest leaves feeling good about their service experience, so I'm glad you felt your car was safe in our hands. Best wishes on your #MilesAhead!