Henkel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

106 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 7, 2018

Great experience with Henkel Dodge salesman Garrett Miller was wrapped up in a lot of other items along with everybody else in the place they were very... busy but he took the time out to show me and my wife 4 trucks and we left with the truck that we wanted he had all the knowledge that I researched which matched didn't try to sell me anything you let me and my wife enjoy the drive of the vehicle without talking allowed us to check the two trucks that we drove the only time he shared information is when we ask questions which I thought was very awesome and he was very thorough with his information I would send my family and friends to Henkel Dodge

September 24, 2018

If you did not buy your car from there dealer ship you mays well for get getting service. They don't want to help you in any way. Because of how we... were treated they lost a deal to our son for a new Jeep. A dealer ship should stand behind the product they sell, no matter where it was purchased. We took our car to a dealer 25 miles away and got wonderful service, the problem was taken care of in 3 days. If you want to buy a car and get treated the was you should go somewhere else!

August 10, 2018

I live more than four hours away from the dealer. We were able to do the entire deal via email/phone/text. They delivered the van and paperwork to my... house. I test drove the van, then finished the paperwork in my dining room. It was a very smooth and low-stress process. Everyone I interfaced with was courteous, professional, and helpful. The van was delivered as promised, and the whole experience was flawless. Also, the price was the best I could find in a 500 mile radius from where I live.

June 30, 2018

The car buying process was pleasant. Doug was a great salesman and was not pushy or aggressive. I appreciated the laid back style. I had hoped to get a... little more off of the price, but they already had some of the lowest prices posted for what we were looking for.

June 29, 2018

I was able to do most of my car-buying without heading into the lot. They were quick and efficient and had me out the door with no surprises exactly on... time.

June 29, 2018

Great place to buy a car. Staff was very nice. The place was crazy busy, so call ahead make an appointment. With that being said Steve Kerr was awesome... and worked me in and got me back on the road very quickly.

June 28, 2018

We did Test drove with very knowledgeable salesman Rich did a great job! made the process very quick and easy.. thanks really loving new car!!

June 28, 2018

Working with Rich was wonderful. He made sure I was able to get the vehicle I wanted. Very kind and respectful man. I will definitely pass his name along... to friends looking to purchase a vehicle

June 9, 2018

Doug was great to work with. He was honest and made the process simple. I will be a repeat customer and I highly recommend. Henkel is a great dealership!

June 8, 2018

They found me exactly what I wanted. They really worked for me. I would recommend anyone that wants a salesman that will work for you, call Loren Derry.