4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 867 reviews

867 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sunshine Toyota from DealerRater.com

• April 3, 2018

I don't remember ever enjoying the car buying process before. Usually it's several trips back and forth to the sales manager to get the numbers right.... Not this time! Jim came out with the right financing rate, best price, and good trade offer the first time. Dennis in finance was professional and low pressure on the extras offered. They even had a tech, Nathan, come out and walk me through all the features in the car, which is unusual for a used car sale. I highly recommend Sunshine Toyota.

June 22, 2018

Great transaction. Great salesman. It was an entirely pleasant and smooth transaction. Final two was great to work with. All this makes us want to ret...urn.

Sunshine Toyota

Hi Carol, We are so happy that you enjoyed your buying experience! Congratulations on your new purchase! If you need anything at all, please reach o...ut! Hope to see you soon.

June 21, 2018

Our sales person, Justin, listened to us and allowed us to reach a decision we weren't considering when we walked in. We ended with a much better vehi...cle.

Sunshine Toyota

Hi Sonney, Congratulations on your new purchase! We know you will love your vehicle. Thank you for buying from us and we hope to see you again soon.

June 21, 2018

There is no greater service for our 2 Toyota Camry's than Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI. They pay close attention to the small details, and real...ly care about servicing your vehicles no matter how big or small the service needed is. You are really made welcome when you check in at the Service Desk. And I always have the opportunity to chat with the Service Manager, he really cares about Customer Service! Prices are reasonable and competitive with other service providers, and they pay attention to the small details. No matter what, I am always in and out of there in less than an hour, and the morning coffee and donuts are really a nice welcome item in the friendly customer waiting area. They have free WiFi service, and it is really very fast. Give them a try, and I bet you will return many times in the future.

Sunshine Toyota

Hi George, Thank you so much for your kind words about our dealership. We take great pride in our customer service, and we are glad you recognize tha...t. We are so happy that we have been your dealership of choice for so many years and we cannot wait to be your dealership for years to come. Thank you so much for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon!

June 18, 2018

Jim was very kind, patient in explaining details, and helpful in me making an informed decision! This was my third car purchased from this dealership..., will return again!

Sunshine Toyota

Hi Deb, Thank you for your continued support of Sunshine Toyota. We appreciate you choosing us for all of these years. We are so happy that you had s...uch a positive buying experience with Jim. We know you will love your new car. Do not hesitate to call us for all of your future service needs. Hope to see you soon!

June 18, 2018

Easy to work with and very knowledgeable went the extra mile to make sure we understood the exact features of every car we looked at.

Sunshine Toyota

Hi Robert, Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you so much for buying from us! If you have any questions, feel free to come by! We would lov...e to see you. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

June 18, 2018

Had service appointment at 11am for an oil change any unknown random motor noise. I also had a Doctor appointment at 2pm. With difficulty in pinpoin...ting the intermittent noise, the service department arranged a loaner car so I could make my doctors appointment. The noise was located and repaired for a reasonable price. Very happy with the mechanical service as well as their personal service.

Sunshine Toyota

Hi Todd, Thank you so much for visiting Sunshine Toyota! We are so happy that we were able to solve the problem for you. We take great pride in maki...ng sure that our customers are taken care of, just how you were! Cannot wait to see you again!

June 17, 2018

Purchased my third 4Runner SR5 from Randy Dibiaggio on June 8th. As usual, Randy worked hard to find the exact 4Runner that I wanted (white exterior,... sand beige interior). The transaction couldn't have been smoother. No high pressure. I highly recommend Sunshine Toyota and Randy.

Sunshine Toyota

Hi Ken, Congratulations on your new purchase! We are sure you will love your new 4Runner. Thank you so much for shopping with us. We greatly appreci...ate it. We hope you consider us for all of our future service and shopping needs!

June 15, 2018

Courtney is an asset to the dealership. Her professionalism and courtesy is to be commended. She has consistently gone above and beyond to make my v...isits to the service department a painless event. Thank you.

Sunshine Toyota

Thank you so much for visit our Service Department! We are so happy that you have an employee that you have built a relationship with. Courtney is ama...zing and we are so glad you feel the same way. We hope to see you again soon!

June 14, 2018

I dropped into the dealership without an appointment because of a problem that popped up on my 2016 Highlander. They worked me in and fixed the probl...em in a timely fashion as I waited in their comfortable waiting area. Overall, I was very pleased with how this went.

Sunshine Toyota

We are so happy that your issue was resolved in a timely fashion. Our service department works very hard to make sure that all issues are resolved jus...t like yours are.Thank you so much for visiting Sunshine, we hope to see you again soon!