Frank's Auto Sales

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 21 reviews

• April 26, 2014

I bought a car from Franks Auto and am very happy with my purchase. The salesman were very knowledgeable and the customer service was great. I have no...t had any problems with my car it runs great. If you are looking for a reliable, high end, used car I recommend Franks Auto Sales.

December 7, 2016

Over paid for a used as is car but recieved warranty that was not honored. Been given the run around for 2 months to make repairs they said and wrote ...they would make. Unreturned phone calls. Passing responsibility to the owner the salesperson and to shop repair person. Complete waste of time. Will never recommend purchase or get anything done from this place and would encourage anyone to do the same. Cheers.

November 22, 2016

Eddie was wonderful to me and my parents. I have been telling every and anyone about him. I prefer this location over Chicago Heights my parents where... very unhappy and ended up at 87th and they where extremely satisfied. This man is great and has truly been a blessing. Thanks Eddie

September 10, 2016

I bought my tahoe about 3 months ago, and I love it, nothing has brake yet and I use it everyday, Eddie was great in helping me out, I highly recommen...d them. great deeler, great service

November 15, 2015

Best car experience I've ever had. Eddie was very knowledgeable about all the cars and made sure he met all my expectations. I left satisfied and plea...sed with my purchase. I would recommend Franks Auto to car buyers looking for a nice used and affordable vehicle.

August 8, 2014

I first thank Jesus¿¿now... I cant find the words to say how excellent you all are. From the moment i step foot on this dealers lot my concerns became... Yours.rarely have i came across such and caring staff (steve and Eddie) you guys Rock¿my experience here was awesome and i pray many blessings to the entire staff and business thank you ¿¿¿yes¿ Personally i will recommand franks auto to whom ever is in Need of a great car and fabulous care again thank you for my 2005 pontiac g6 its a beauty and runs new!!¿¿¿¿¿¿ #aloyalcustomer¿

July 3, 2014

I bought a Kia Forte EX 2010 from Frank Auto two months ago. The car runs great. Eddie was able to approve me for a car within 30 minutes.

June 26, 2014

I found these guys online because they had a vehicle in a rare color that I was looking for. Not only were they the nicest car salesmen I've ever enco...untered, they were so professional and forthcoming with all their information. Steve is the absolute greatest! See him when you go there!

June 6, 2014

My car went out and i had little to no money to repair it. I called Franks Auto and spoke with Steve, due to his friendly customer service via phone i... was convinced to stop by the dealership, After stopping i found Steve to be very nice, friendly and helpful as it had been many years since i purchased and i had lots of questions lol..from there i also met Eddie who was just as nice! i had other dealerships and options to explore but to make a long story short i ended right back at Franks and i did purchase a car, may i add i also have bad credit and stil drove away in a Quality Ford Taurus! The entire staff was friendly and professional and i feel like i not only found a dealer but alson new Friends at Franks auto..Thanks to God, special thanks to Steve and the entire staff for such great service!

May 14, 2014

Originally, I went to Franks Auto to get an oil change on my Tahoe. I saw the Honda Civic and was very interested in it due to needing a second car wi...th better MPG to drive for work. Their sales staff were as courteous and knowledgeable as their service staff whom I have dealt with previously for yeas. I was able to purchase the Civic without any hassle. I will always come back for both car purchases and service.