• Great Service - Eric and Stratis

Our car purchase with Auto Lenders of Toms River an with Eric and Stratis was great! Thank you for making the process easy!

• BUYER

The staff was friendly and informative. I didn't realize what a great selection of leased vehicles they offered. I would buy my next car from them again.

• Second car bought at autolenders

Everyone was helpful and courteous...Jay our salesman was professional and helpful..

• Car Purchase

I recently purchased a car from Auto Lenders of Toms River, NJ. Bobbi Winters was our salesman. I would highly recommend him because of his knowledge, professionalism, pleasant persuasion and for the great deal we got for our car.

• Best car buying experience we've had in years

Bobby Winters was a fabulous, patient, professional salesman. Found us a fabulous car at an excellent price and made the whole transaction stress-free and painless. I'll never spend hours being tortured at a dealership again. This is the place to buy a quality, certified late model car at a great price.

• Love My Lexus!

Awesome experience. No pressure. Quality service. I recommend to all!

Awesome experience. No pressure. Quality service. I recommend to all!

• Best Experience buying a car

Very friendly and helpful ! Not pushy at all ! Gave me great advice for choosing the right vehicle !

• jay Perez - Auto Lenders Toms River

May Perez was very helpful in the buying process. I would go there again in the future.

• nice experience

Great experience and very nice workers. They were all willing to help and did whatever they could to get what we wanted. I recommend people to come here to purchase a car.

• Great experience

Bob Shoemaker was a great sales associate and made the process as painless as possible! I have recommended others to the Toms River Autolenders location and will absolutely return to Bob for my next vehicle purchase!