AutoLenders Toms River

(4.9) 274 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great Service - Eric and Stratis

Our car purchase with Auto Lenders of Toms River an with Eric and Stratis was great! Thank you for making the process easy!

• Customer

It was an easy process, and they walked me through everything. Very helpful and knowledgeable. I never felt pressured to buy anything I didn't want, a...nd we didn't even look at any cars until they fully understood what exactly my needs were so they could recommend cars that fit those needs, which streamlined the whole process. I recommend working with Joel DeFreitas at the Toms River location!

• Best way to buy a vehicle

Mr. Faracchio, We purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 from the Toms River location. We could not be happier. Our salesman, Mark Cunningham was outstanding.... It was a busy night for the dealership, as they were moving cars preparing for the blizzard that was on the way. Through all of that, we were provided the 2 vehicles that we had interest in and took both for a test drive. The purchase was a fast, trouble free process. Everything was explained perfectly. I will not buy a vehicle from anyone else.

• LOVE AUTOLENDERS

Just purchased a 2017 Subaru Forester, this was our second purchase at the toms river store. Eric Buser was our sales manager, excellent service, no ...pressure, very professional. We made initial stop there, then on to Subaru dealer for comparison deals. We ended up back at Autolenders and consummated the deal. Also can't say enough about the GM Stratis and the finance manager Mike. Great buying experience, go there, you won't be disappointed.

• Unlike any car buying experience!

I came to auto lenders with no intentions or leaving with a car that day, I was still given the time and full attention fromTom. I had no idea what I ...was looking for in a car, I was open to anything. After asking me a bunch of questions, Tom narrowed my options based on what I’d like within my price range. They allowed me to take the car for a 24h test drive. The next day I returned and went home with the same make and model, just a different color. To my surprise I found a few things the next day I wasn’t happy with, however, they offered to fix everything and detail the inside and out for free. Even change the windshield at absolutely no cost along with providing me a vehicle while mine got worked on. I never felt rushed or pushed into making a decision, in fact they went above and beyond to get the perfect car for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! ¿

• Auto lenders of toms river

Great dealership. Experienced salesmen. Many beautif cars to choose from the smarter way to buy a car and sae some money. #1

• Best Experience!

I could not be happier with my car buying experience and my salesman Joel DeFrietas. I was able to test drive all the vehicles I wanted to and Joel wa...s very patient as I went back and forth with what I wanted and all the choices. Since the sales-people make a flat commission they have no reason to pressure you into buying a more expensive vehicle. They have no "junkers" on their lot. It is definitely the place to go if you are looking to buy a like-new car without the new car price. Even the finance guy Jesse was a pleasure to deal with when I was signing all the paperwork. We chatted the entire time. I would recommend them to my own mother! Go see Joel!

• Patient while we searched for the perfect car

Bobby & Stratis couldn't have been more patient as my husband and I searched for the perfect car for our son. A week of emails, calls & texts before w...e found the right one but once we did they called us in to tell us to come down since they had it shipped to them and we were out the door in under 2hours. GREAT SERVICE!

• Best car-buying experience ever!

Thanks Ian and Stratis for the best car-buying experience ever. I was thrilled with the white glove treatment, the wish list cars available to me and ...the entire turnkey process that led me to my new car. The entire experience was a win-win and I will recommend you to all of my family and friends!

• CIVIC

Service dept, bunch of great guys, super helpful...good sense of humor. No pressure salesman...just good salt of the earth people...

AutoLenders Toms River