New 888-449-1097 Dealer Website
Used 888-400-2586 Email Dealer
Service 888-853-2126

Average based on 120 reviews.
  • 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid

Chris Salinas was our sales representative. He was very kind and walked both my wife and I through the entire buying process. By far the BEST sales experience we've had at any dealership we've visited. We drove 3 hours for the particular vehicle we selected. My wife and I not having ever seen any of the Great Lakes, Chris gave us a tour of the beachfronts and the cities many attractions. We look forward to visiting this area in the near future and having dinner with our sales representative and his beautiful fiancé! We not only made a car deal, more importantly, we made a friend.

Charles & Betty, thanks for your business and for the kind remarks. We are glad to hear we met your expectations and you also got a chance to experience our beautiful corner of the state!

• 2013 Toyota Sienna

Christopher Salinas did an outstanding job keeping within our budget. So far, very happy with the salesmanship and service.

Thanks for your business and the kinds words about your experience. We plan on giving you many years of that great service!

• 2016 Toyota 4 Runner Limited

Chris Salinas was great to work with and very easy to reach for questions and answers. The tour of the new car was very thorough and informational.

Thanks for your business and the comments regarding your experience with Chris.

Thanks for your business and the comments regarding your experience with Chris.

• 2016 rav4

Great experience with Christopher Salinas, as always he is there to please and answer all the questions.

Thanks for the business and your comments regarding Chris.

Thanks for the business and your comments regarding Chris.

• 2013 Toyota Camry

Chris Salinas did a wonderful job taking care of us while we purchased our new car. We are very happy. Thank you!

Thanks for the compliments and for your business!

Thanks for the compliments and for your business!

• 2017 Mirage

Thanks for the great comments about your experience with Chris and your purchase. We appreciate your business!

Our salesman, Chris Salina, met us with a smile and a handshake. He gave us information on the car we were interested in and took us to the vehicles. After looking at two choices, we were able to test drive both along with Chris in the backseat. He gave us good advice on both and we were able to make a decision to purchase. Chris guided us through the loan process and made everything easy for us. He also gave us a personal tour of the dealership which was very impressive. After two phone calls, we were owners of a new car!!!! Chris made it easy and affordable. We will recommend Signature Toyota and Chris to our friends and family.

• 2016 Toyota Camry

Thanks for your comments about Chris and for your business on a new Camry!

Chris Salinas was an amazing sales man to work with! He made the whole car buying experience a joyful experience. He took all the hassle out of buying a new car and made it the best car buying experience I have had. He found the car I wanted, he always returned my calls within a timely manner and he made me feel like I was his number 1 customer. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone one looking to buy a car. We will be using Chris for all of our car buying experiences.

Thanks for your comments about Chris and for your business on a new Camry!

• Toyota Tacoma

Chris Salinas did an awesome job of working with us!

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to tell us how we did!

Chris Salinas did an awesome job of working with us!

• 2009 Hyundai Sonata

the service for my mom was outstanding, and one of the nicest people I have ever met. Chris Salinas to me is the guy to go too if you need a car

Thanks for your comments and for your business! Glad to hear your mom is happy with her purchase.

• Jeep Patriot

Chris Salinas was a very helpful very respectful sales person. Was not pushy or intimidating. I was very satisfied with the service I received. It took a little longer than I expected, but the service was great. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Happy Satisfied customer. Thank you.

Thank you for your business and the comments!! I'm glad to hear your experience was good. Sorry if we took a little longer than you expected. We aim to please 100%!!