273 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Signature Automotive Group from DealerRater.com
  • 2013 Toyota Sienna

Christopher Salinas did an outstanding job keeping within our budget. So far, very happy with the salesmanship and service.

Thanks for your business and the kinds words about your experience. We plan on giving you many years of that great service!

• Best car buying experience ever
    May 24, 2017

We cannot say how much we appreciated working with Mike Rzeznik. His patience with our multiple visits and test driving 4 different vehicles without pressuring us was so appreciated. Mike helped us to make a good decision for our family with our purchase of a used Sienna van. We are so happy with it, and would recommend both Mike and the Signature Toyota team to any of our friends. It was a great experience. Thank you Mike for everything you did!

• Pleasant & Productive Transaction
    May 23, 2017

Mike Rzeznik is very personable and makes the effort to match the perfect vehicle to customer's needs and wants. Highly recommended. Bill Crowder and Jennifer Gruber provided excellent support services.

• He worked so hard for us
    May 17, 2017

Mike really worked hard for and with us. He main goal was to make us happy without pressuring. He was excellent to work with. We've not purchased a Hyundai before - Mike really explained the nuances of the vehicle. We're excited to drive it!

• Returning Hyundai owner
    May 17, 2017

The sale that Hyundai was having changed my mind from a Jeep to my Beautiful Santa Fe!!! This is my third Hyundai and I'm so very happy with it!!

• Signature Hyundai
    May 17, 2017

Everyone was very friendly and professional. I would recommended the dealership with friends and relatives. I hope the great service continues once I need service.

• Exceeded Expectations
    May 9, 2017

Signature Automotive Group

Thanks for great comments about your experience with our staff. We appreciate your business!!

Carl and the staff at Signature went above and beyond to find the right vehicle for our needs. Everyone was pleasant and knowledgeable. Our new car purchase surpassed our expectations in not only value for the money but in the service and expertise of the staff. Well done.

• Jim, service customer

Had my car serviced, general maintenance, as I have many times before. This time Ron in the service department took care of me and was very professional and prompt. He came out got me after service was preformed and explained in detailed what was done and what I may want to watch for in the future. Thanks!

• Happy in Michigan
    May 5, 2017

Great people from sales man to general manager as well as the business manager and product not pushy at all a very positive buying interaction

Signature Automotive Group

Thanks fro the great compliments on our staff and your experience. We appreciate your business.

• New auto
    May 4, 2017

Signature Automotive Group

Thanks for the great comments regarding our staff and your experience!

Dealership was very professional auto clean full of gas my sales person was the most helpful others need to look at him for how to be nice to people looking at cars even when they are not there customer

Signature Automotive Group

Thanks for the great comments regarding our staff and your experience!