• Great Service, Wonderful Experience!

We had a very pleasant experience in purchasing our vehicle from Bluebonnet Ford in New Braunfels. The salesman, Bill Turner, was excellent in providing expert information that led to the purchase of our 2014 Expedition. We were very pleased with our entire experience at the dealership and would highly recommend this dealership.

Jesse and Janie - we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Bluebonnet Motors so thank you for telling us you are one of them! We appreciate that you trusted us with assisting you with your vehicle needs and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to book a future appointment. Congratulations on the new 2014 Expedition! Sincerely, Victor Kadish | Sales Manager | vkadish@bbmotors.com

• Great place

Always excellent service and product. Will be back for any future needs.

Always excellent service and product. Will be back for any future needs.

• Best service ever...

I have always gotten good service in the Quick Lane and other areas of the service department.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Cheryl! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• My Experience

My experience was awesome, as always. Bill and Megan are always very helpful and professional.

Shane, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Service / Quick Oil Change

I am currently on my 7th vehicle purchased from BB Motors. I have been VERY satisfied with each and every one. My last 4 were Jeeps. I have never been stranded, ever. I've always serviced them here and always in and out quickly. They do what you ask them to do, and they do it right the first time.

Charles, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Service

Professional and courteous service from Megan and service mgrs st Quick Lane is always top notch.

Thanks! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Bluebonnet Service Department

Grey Hyde made sure my car was a fixed! It drives like it should and I am very appreciative.

• Purchasing New Car

Everyone involved did a fantastic job. I'm very happy with how the process played out.

• Mr Ward

Great Service!! Friendly Service!! Quick Service. I will recommend to all of my friends and neighnors and others looking for service or a place to shop for an automobile or truck.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Roland! At Bluebonnet Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• 2014 Ford F150 Supercrew

Salesman Antonio was great. He took the time to show us around your facility before purchasing the vehicle. Antonio answered all questions and concerns with had on particular vehicles. He made sure we were not only happy with the vehicle but also made sure that it was the best vehicle for us. He did not seem to worry about the price nor did he force us to a particular vehicle, 100% customer service. Carolina in finance was amazing. She went over our contract in detail and made sure she answered any question we had. and believe me we had a lot of questions. Carolina also did to push any services on us. she did go over all the advantages of the extra services available. Carolina couldn't have been any more professional. We are very appreciative with the customer service along with the experience in purchasing a vehicle from Bluebonnet Ford