• Amazing Experience

Hands down the best car buying experience ever. I called in and told them my situation of my car fire and bad credit and they took excellent care of me! I love my Infiniti, I love my car deal, highly recommended!

The best service I've received at a dealership. If you need to buy a car, you should definitely go to Autoworkz they will help you find the best deals while giving you excellent customer service. ASK FOR ROBERT , I JUST GOT 2 CARS FROM HIM :)

• great deal

great pirces and great cars , drove down from bakersfield to buy a truck and they financed me and the truck was clean

• Wonderful Experience Today

Always go back for more... My experience could have not been better. I have purchased 2 cars in previous years and I had to go back for a third one. I feel like I visit my family there. I was not pushed to buy something that did not convince me but had patience in showing my options. Again I made good friends there and i can't think of a better dealership i can go and ask for help, without getting the service there