Royal Nissan

(4.3) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

4.3
  • Excellent Customer Service at Royal Nissan

As far as purchasing a vehicle goes, it doesn't get any better than the folks at Royal Nissan. Special shout-out to Terrill Norman and Kenneth Robinso...n!!! Those two demonstrated a level of professionalism and customer service not often seen in the industry. The attention to detail that the two of them showed me and wife, especially our salesperson, Terrill, was top notch. From the initial call to the purchase to the follow up, he was consistently going above and beyond to ensure us that we were being taken care of. Anyone that's looking to invest in a vehicle and want the best experience while doing so, go see Terrill and Kenneth at Royal Nissan. Guarantee their customer service experience is a cut above.

• Excellent Customer Service

Chris Conrad provided a professional and enjoyable experience. He was flexible and very accommodating to our needs. He was honest and professional a...t all times. He answered phone calls and text messages in a timely manner. He did everything he could to meet our expectations. As a result, we gladly purchased a new vehicle from Royal Nissan.

• Horrible Customer Service

Royal Nissan used cars were great getting me a car. However, I've been trying to clear a debt and Janice Eaton has been rude and nasty. She harasses m...e every day and finds reason not to take my payment. Also she calls my job after being asked not to. She was also rude to my co workers. Very unacceptable.

• A wonderful Salesman

Quentin Chapman is a very knowledgeable and caring salesperson who helped me in my decision in purchasing my 1st Nissan. I wish him all the luck in t...he world and keep up the good work.

• Alan Landry rocks

I was very nervous about the car buying process as this would be the first car I bought on my own. Alan Landry made the process quick and easy. And wa...s so well-mannered that even my uncle enjoyed talking with him. I have since sent several people his way who have also enjoyed their experiences with him.

• New Pathfinder search........

Was looking for a new family friendly vehicle for my wife who is currently pregnant and very emotional....needless to say Nathan and Marshall went abo...ve and beyond to get everything worked out so that we were able to leave in the vehicle of her choice. They have gained a new life long customer. Many thanks to the Royal Nissan crew

• Exceptional Service!!!!!

My wife and I went to the dealership in hopes of purchasing a Rogue but could not afford the down payment required. The staff worked with us and we en...ded up leasing one which we intend to purchase when the lease is up! We love the Rogue!!:) Christopher Conrad was our sales consultant and he was friendly, courteous and very eager to be of any assistance. We were very impressed with his knowledge of every aspect of the vehicle as he answered every question we asked him and then some. Christopher is mature way beyond his years. Christopher is and will continue to be great asset to Nissan. We would proudly recommend him to any potential buyers that we know. Rarely these days do you find a young man with work ethics and values such as his.

• A+ for Royal Nissan

(1) Brought in my 2016 Maxima for a 5K mile checkup (this is the 6th car I have bought from Royal Nissan); (2) Staff was very helpful and professional..., as always. And I like the fact they have wireless for the customers, since as a self employed person, I can get work done while my car is being worked on (3) As always, Royal Nissan gets an A+ in my book!

• Quick Service

Urgently needed to replace the master window switch in the drivers' door, because the window was stuck all the way open and we were expecting bad weat...her, not to mention the safety issue of not being able to lock my Murano. They had the part in stock and in just over an hour on a busy Saturday, they had completed the job and I was on my way. Thanks

• Excellent Customer Service, Very Challenged Credit

I was greeted promptly upon arriving at Royal Nissan used car sales room. The finance manager, i think his name was David, explained my options with m...y challenged credit. He was very helpful in getting me approved and was very busy with other customers as well.He is a great multi tasker.. He even stayed after hours to close my deal..My salesman Steve Arnold walked the sales lot with me in the POURING down rain,showing me different cars. He never complained about the weather, he was determined to provide excellent customer service!!! My thanks to the entire staff at Royal Nissan,for making my car buying experience awesome! I would highly recommend family and friends to purchase from your dealership.

Royal Nissan