Royal Nissan

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm 7:30am–5:30pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 8:00am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(225) 924-0400 (225) 924-0400

The best salesman and experience.

Jarvis Williams is the best salesman and knows what he's doing. I can tell you for a fact you will not leave that dealership without a car. He will make sure you keep within your budget. I called him on a Thursday evening to start the process and all I had to do the next day was just pick out a car. He actually sold two cars that day 30 minutes apart. He was working on my deal and another customer at the same time. It was such a blessing to come across this young man. When I go to purchase again Jarvis William can and will sell me my next vehicle in the future. As a matter of fact I will send all six of my kids to him. I recommend Jarvis if you want a vehicle and trying to build your credit he will get you right. God has blessed him with a special gift and that's awesome customer service and more. He is a humble guy.

Dealer response

Lakeisha Smart, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Excellent customer service

I arrived to browse used vehicles. Staff was very friendly and professional. They worked diligently for what I desired in a vehicle and finalized my deal with a new 2020 vehicle.

Dealer response

We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Brenda

Keishanda, Jennifer, and Chris made buying our new car wonderful. I would send my friends there to purchase a new car. They treated us like family. Thank you very much.

Buyer A. Williams

Brandon Mitchell was my salesperson. I have purchased vehicles before from dealerships but this was by far the best buying process experience I ever had! I even told Brandon that if I wasn’t approved, this would have been the best denial I ever received! The entire process was just unimaginable! It didn’t even feel like I was buying a car. I didn’t realize finance was taking place because it was all behind the scenes. They didn’t boggle me down with numbers and ask me a ton of questions or make me feel uncomfortable in any way from start to finish. If I had to do this all over again tomorrow, I would definitely choose Royal Nissan!!!

Dealer response

Avis Williams, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Royal Nissan, Llc! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Great experience

Special thank to Jarrett Russell-Roddy for a wonderful experience in purchasing a car. He was very professional, friendly and answer all my questions. Also, Jarrett have a great sense of humor that make me comfortable which put me at easy through the whole process. Thank you

Purchasing a car from Royal Nissan experience

I must say from the very beginning Royal Nissan made me feel like a person rather than they were just out to sell a car or make money. I was very very nervous. I had trouble trading in a car I had recently purchased and every other dealership made me feel hopeless. Jarrett spoke with me on the phone and reassured me that Royal Nissan could help me. Jarrett was absolutely awesome!!! I can’t even thank Jarrett and his manager enough for giving me my dream car and helping me!!! They made the process easy and kept reassuring me everything was fine and that they were going to make sure I get the car that I wanted. Jarrett and his manager worked really hard!! I greatly appreciate it!! I am very happy with my new car!!!

Dealer response

Kimberly Kelly, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Royal Nissan, Llc! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

1.0

Buyer Beware

I bought a new murano on 9-21-19 and as of 11-08-19 they have not paid off my trade. I just recieved a LETTER OF DEFAULT from Capitol one . AVOID AT ALL COST!!

Dealer response

Terry Space, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Terry we have discussed resolving this issue with both you and the bank. We will get this resolved and it will not affect you in any way. We apologize but will get this handled.

Great people

I have credit issues and went to several dealerships. Only to have the door slammed in my face. If you got issues with your credit,then I suggest you go to Royal Nissan. They got me in a car that fits my budget and explain everything. Ask for Mrs Sandra. She is great at what she does. On a personal note I would like to extend my personal thanks to Mr Lewis and Jennifer for going the extra mile to help me get my car!!! They are the best,and thank you for all the help!!! Royal Nissan is setting the bar for other dealerships to follow.

Dealer response

Shawn Pierce, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Royal Nissan, Llc! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

New Pathfinder

Royal Nissan has great low pressure sales personnel. We initiated the purchase online an I followed up with Jarvis Williams who helped me get the best deal possible.

New customer

Wonderful experience shopping at Royal Nissan. Thank you, Will, for making our new car shopping stress free and pleasant! We are enjoying our new car!