• Horrible dealership

This place is HORRIBLE!!!! I was looking for a 09 nissan maxima that I found on auto-trader. Drove down to this place a rude employee approaches me and shows the maxima completely torn apart and after seeing this impeccable car I get offered to put down money for the car to get fixed. I will never return to this place ever again nor recommend it to someone.

• Love this Dealer

I had a great experience. They have great prices combined with great service. For my future cars I will make sure that I check them out first. Very friendly people.

• a very profesional and polite un there work

I am very pleasure with the persons i meet in that place the really help me to get the car that i need the mechanic ibrahim is a very profesional person he really knows his job perfect i want to remark that specially sissi and rey help me so i am very happy thanks a million

• Very good

Perfect customer service, this guys doing very good

Perfect customer service, this guys doing very good

• Miss guided...

I called the dealership for a car. So I dont have to make the far drive to them. Maria confirmed that the car was there when I arrived the sales person said that the car was sold yesterday. Advised salesman not the waste peoples time. Dealership was clean but they did not carry any car that I was interested in buying.

• Great dealer

Best dealer ever joaquin ang mario were grest higly recomended will buy again

Best dealer ever joaquin ang mario were grest higly recomended will buy again

• The guys are amazing

I couldn't be more happier with my purchase. I bought a 2009 BMW 328i in great condition. Ray and Ramon were great! They are both so helpful and made the buying process easy. I felt very comfortable with them.

• very happy with my car

I love this Dealer and there People they help me so much i cant express how greatful I am. They did a wonderful job getting me the car I wanted .

Thank you very much for stopping by Juana! Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

• AMAZING!

FERCO MOTORS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY A CAR AT. THE STAFF IS VERY WELCOMING AND HELPFUL. I WAS GIVEN REAL GOOD ADVICE AND GOT THE CAR I REALLY WANTED FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE. THANK YOU FERCO MOTORS!

• Great customer service

Outstanding on follow up and there for my every question. REAL SERVICE.

TAHNK YOU FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS, HERE AT FERCO MOTORS WE STRIVE TO ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

Outstanding on follow up and there for my every question. REAL SERVICE.