Call This Dealer

Used

4.4
  • Look no further...read reviews, trust them!!!

After searching DFW metro, we found the perfect place for quality used vehicles and great selection. The prices are amazing when you realize what they... put into their cars before they are on the lot for sale. (They have a procedure for all their cars they get: new tires, brakes, timing belt, plugs, and other bonus items are replaced.) - I suggest calling them to get the details. It is clear that they are very meticulous with detail, and selective in the cars they choose to sell. I believe they are the most honest and accommodating used car dealership you will find. I have now purchased 2 vehicles in 4 years from them with no regrets, I will not consider going anywhere else thanks to their procedures, standards, and honesty; they are second to none. Ryan is the salesman I recommend asking for; he will certainly take care of you! I have difficulty believing any negative reviews about Cransh Auto. I guess some people have unrealistic expectations, or they are never satisfied wanting something more. Give them (Ryan) a call, I think you'll be impressed... and have peace of mind with your purchase.

• Great place to buy a used car or truck

You will never find a better place to buy a used vehicle. My husband wanted a H3. We looked everywhere. Everything we saw was junk. We saw 2 adv...ertised with Cransh. Our salesman was Arthur. He had both running when we arrived Never pressured us. Told us to take out time. He was there if any questions. We looked them over. Told him we will come back on saturday with our mechanic and if he passes it.. we will purchase it. He said we are welcome to take it to him now. He is a certified mechanic but does it on the side now. Works for banking company now . so we couldn't do that. Came back on sat. Our mechanic thoroughly looked it over and test drove it. only thing he could find is the differential plug leaked. they replaced it. When Arthur first brought out the vehicle for us...he got out of and said the power steering unit is going . We are going to replace it. The part will be here at 10. They did other replacement work also beforehand... Well taken care off with 3 owners. Good milage for an 2007. We bought it. Never any pressure to buy. Sat with Jorge and he explained the used car warranty when I asked about it. No pressure there to buy. We priced others and they were way higher... Everyone so friendly. Very honest. This is the 1st purchase of a vehicle that was actually a pleasure. I would recommend Cransh to anyone and go see Arthur. Can't go wrong...

• Best dealership experience

I’ve never had a better experience when buying a car. Ryan was the absolute best salesman. He didn’t try to push me to buy a car, he let me make the d...ecision. If you’re looking for a car but hate feeling like your pushed to buy something, this is the best dealership to go to.

• THE BEST USED CAR DEALERSHIP ON THE PLANET!!!!

On 11/11/2017 my wife and I walked into Cransh Auto looking for a truck. When we walked up we were met by Arthur Rodriguez. Probably the most professi...onal salesman you could ever meet. We ran him all over the place test driving truck after truck and he accommodated our ever need. Great Guy! Once we made our decision, he handled the entire process seamlessly. Then we sat down with Jorge Munoz to do the paperwork and complete the sale. (cash deal) We got ready to leave(after our purchase) and driving down Division, the truck had a little miss. I turned around and went back. I found Arthur and explained to him what was going on and he assured me they would fix the problem. Arthur's word is as good as gold. They found a coil that had malfunctioned and replaced it right away. These guys stand behind their vehicle's 100%. I will go back to them in the future. Arthur you are the MAN!

• Review of Acura purchase

Good experience! Purchased an 2003 Acura for my son. However, we had to do $2,000 of work two months later for transmission work. Just wished we would... have car checked out before we purchased. Ryan was great!

• Cransh Cares!

Great customer service! The salesman was wonderful at answering my questions and returning my calls. When we had an issue with the used vehicle, Cra...nsh stood behind their product. They went out of their way to make it right. It is a used vehicle and we didn't expect it to run like new... but it was refreshing to work with a sales team that cared about our experience. Our thanks to Cransh's owner and great team for the concern and prompt attention that we were given. I would recommend Cransh Auto Sales to ANYONE in the market for a quality used car!

• Amazing!!

I didn't believe that there was such a thing as an honest car dealer, till I first went to Cransh. I bought a nice used, or "experienced" car from t...hem, it looked brand new, and two years later I still love that car. I could get it serviced around the corner from my home in Duncanville, but instead go all the way out to them in Arlington. They are honest, friendly and have my business for life. Go see for yourself, I'm sure you'll be pleased. Oh, they are not pushy and let you look around without someone bugging you. You may have to go into the office to get someone. You'll be glad you did.

• Worst customer service ever received

Ryan Holman was the sales manager and was quick to respond through emails. I talked to Ernest earlier in the morning who told me he would wait for me ...due to the fact I work 8 to 6 every day but Sunday. Ryan told me that if I did not get there by 6:30 than I would have to reschedule. I told him his hours are the same as mine is there any way he could help me out. He flat out told me no. Said that he needs four people to stay and he could not wait till 6:40pm and than it would take me to long to test drive it. I told him I would be fast and if I loved it we could do the paperwork tomorrow. He said he would reschedule for Saturday if the car is still available. This is Monday when we spoke. I told him I work that day as well. I am shocked that they are not concerned with selling cars. I have never been somewhere that made me seem as such an inconvenience. 15 minutes of their time is to much to ask. Geez.

• Hell no worst service EVER

Walked ok this lot twice looking at a truck I saw that looked nice neither time did anyone come and help me both times I had to go inside and find all... of them sitting inside on their phones in the lobby they did not even ask if I needed help or would like to look the first time I was told I needed approved for a loan and they would not help me the second time coming back with an approved loan I was left alone by myself....

• Excellent

Excellent customer service. Did not try to sell me what I could not afford. No pressure. High quality cars. Let me take the Honda Acord to Firestone a...nd they could find NOTHING wrong with it! Polite and courteous staff to help finish the deal.

Cransh Auto Sales Inc