1.0
  • Still Running

Wow, a blast from the past, of course we are going to take care of you and get you into another great car! Looking forward to seeing you again. MIKE

I purchased my 1999 Pontiac Bonneville from Mike back in 2005, I still have the car and plan on trading it in with Mike within the next two weeks. I been so happy with Hyatt, everyone there is wonderful. They all treat you fantastic, they do work with you and are honest at what they do. I do reccommend them HIGHLY! Your in fantastic hands when dealing with Hyatt Car Company!!! Thank you all I will see you soon.

• No response, bad customer service!

Very eager to see car. Emailed from cars.com with no response. Even if car was sold, a courtesy call to let someone know would've been nice. They might have made a sale on another vehicle based off a phone call. Follow up is key in customer service.

• Worth the Drive from Mesa

Saw a car on the Internet and drove from Mesa to look at it. It was a beautiful car just as advertised, however, we saw another one that suited our needs better. The price was great and the car was immaculate. Just needed a second car for my wife to have while I was at work (or golf). Mike, the owner, was very informative and had good knowledge of different makes. There was no high pressure sales, he let us drive it and we were very happy with it. We enjoyed joking and talking golf with the staff. We drove away very happy. It was worth the drive!!

I have to say that I think you and your wife may be a little out of my league when it comes to talent in the golf world... I really enjoyed your company as well. I like building new relationships and hope to someday meet again. Even if it isn't on a Golf Course. MIKE

• Great used car dealership

I came in because of an ad I saw for a car. I knew exactly what I wanted and they let us test drive it. Came back within an hour with payment and he started the paper work right away. He even helped me get insurance on it before I left. Overall great experience. Thanks guys fpr helping me get a great quality car at a reasonable price.

• Great dealer

Great customer service! Gave great advice for buying any car and specifically advice for a young buyer. Will definitely go back for next car.

• First Car

Great customer service. Extremely friendly and practical. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used and appealing automobile.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We understand that you can buy a car just about anywhere, building a good relationship is what has kept us going for the past 25 years.... MIKE

• Great People.... no pressure sales team

I have bought two vehicles through Hyatt Car Sales. They are willing to work with you on what is best for your needs. You can buy your car from them if your credit is so-so, or if you have been denied by the larger dealerships. You make your payments directly to them, not through a bank. The payments are reasonable, and if you pay in full, you are getting a great vehicle at a fair price. I would totally recommend them to anyone who wants to be treated with respect and without the "sales" pressure. Jose is the one who sold me my cars, he is super great.