• We highly recommend Shayne Griffin at Art Moehn

This is the second lease We have gotten at Art Moehn and Shayne Griffin has been our salesman both times. Shayne is an excellent salesman- he works hard for the customer to get the best deal possible and finds exactly what you're looking for with a smile. He definitely goes the extra mile- very professional and kind. Honestly the best salesman We've ever had the pleasure of wheeling and dealing with. Because of Shayne my husband and I are lifetime customers At Art Moehn! Thanks Shayne!!

• Great service

Thanks to Brad L. For very efficient and friendly service. Also, going above and beyond. Patti Mogg

• Sales consultant

Nick Johnson took the time to show me all the features in my car and was more than willing to help me any time if I needed any more assistance. He was very nice. I had searched on the internet for a vehicle. He had both vehicles that I wanted to look at ready and side by side when I got there to compare them. I really appreciated that he took the time to make it easy and convenient.

• new Volt

I was looking for a 2017 Volt, Art Moehn had the style and color I wanted,and the trade in value for my old car was fair.

• Fadi is awesome!

Both Fadi and Marie were extremely helpful through the whole process. Both went above and beyond to make sure I was able to get into the car that I wanted at the prices that I needed.

• Professional

Came with a concern and Leave with a smile. It good to know there's someone capable of doing the job RIGHT.

• Good Service

Car was serviced in an expedite manner and maintenance completed. Staff were friendly and very polite . Thank you Art Moehn.

• Great service, Clean dealership, Friendly helpful

I was treated well and the dealership was clean and the employees friendly and professional. My car was ready and as promised.

• Great Service

My salesman was friendly, courteous and respectful. He understood what was important to me and when needed looked the details up. He never questioned if I said something was important to me. The account manager (financial person), was also friendly, courteous and respectful. Overall the dealership made the experience fun and relaxing.

• Helpful staff

The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciated the opportunity to ask questions and have them patiently answered. We'll done!