Chelmsford Street Auto Sales

Friday 7:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(978) 319-4457 (978) 319-4457

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Chrysler

I would recommend this to anyone specially to my friends and my family, I believe its the best dealership in New England. Dennis assisted me the entire tim, answering all the questions I had and was very knowledgable about the features of the car. Dennis is very helpful as well as very caring person. He help me throughout the process, he gives me ride home couple times before I get the car and he make sure that I get the car on time and he also help me getting the insurance. I felt warm welcome and I get so much help and everyone is so friendly. I can't thank enough for the help that I received from Dennis and his team.

Candies new car

Doug and Victor were wonderful through the car dealing process. I will buy from them again. Honest upfront and very personable.

Candies new car

Doug and Victor were by far the best car people I have dealt with. I am genuinely grateful for for my car buying experience personable friendly and honest I cannot say more about it. Then they will get all my used car business

hyundai elantra

i confused closing time and unknowingly arrived at 2 pm closing time. victor and doug stayed open late to permit me a test drive. super nice guys. great experience.

Exceptional Customer Service & quick process

First car-buying experience here was exceptional! The whole process went as smoothly as it could've went. There were no tricks, no lies, both salesman were upfront and honest about everything. I went in knowing which car I was very interested in, set up an appointment to test drive via email and within the week, the car was mine. Manager, Doug and salesman, Victor were especially helpful during the process. I highly recommend Chelmsford Street Auto Sales to anyone looking to car shop and move through the process quickly.

First Car

Doug was one of the nicest people that I could have bought my first car from. He was patient with me and did not force me into buying a car. He held the car for me as I waited for insurance to come in. The pick up took longer than expected but it was not his fault as we were waiting for the insurance to send us the form back. It was so nice to know that he cared about what was getting sold and did not force me to buy a car without thinking about it.

Not Pushy

The people here are really nice and answered all my questions. I wanted a 2013 Hyundai Elantra and compared prices between everyone in the area. Chelmsford Street was on the top of my list for price and quality, so I went in to look and test drive. The receptionist was very nice and showed me the car. It looked brand new, smelled new and had a smooth test drive. When I left to go to another place on my list, they were so nice, I didn't really want to leave! The people at the other place treated me like I was bothering them when I started asking my questions, and their car looked 'used'. I didn't bother to test drive. I went right back to Chelmsford Street Auto. I went through the car again and then spoke with the finance man Dennis. He explained everything to me and was able to get a better rate than my bank! He also was able to give me new plates. They work with the State, so I didn't have to go to RMV. I love my car and highly recommend them to everyone. They also have a service department at the location and Dennis introduced me to the manager Paul. So that's where I'll be brining my car if it ever needs fixing.

Outstanding Service

I found this dealership online they had good reviews so decided to give a try but went in with all doubt from dealing with the worse dealerships in my area but let me tell you guys I found an awesome SUV with really low miles at a great price with low interest rate. My sales associate was Victor he was great answered any questions I had with honesty and professionalism. I then saw Doug to finalize the paperwork he was awesome made everything so easy felt very comfortable and had no doubt they had my best interest at heart felt like I known them for years. They took care of everything from the registration to the plates no heavy lifting on my part. From someone who has dealt with multiple scam dealers this one by far has been best dealership I have been too and will continue buying cars from them down the line hope my review helps you make the best choice for dealership shopping. Thank you Victor and Doug.

Honest and trustworthy

Drove from Downeast Maine , a five hour drive. They were there waiting to take care of us. Took a test drive, and drove it home. Very friendly and got a great deal . The car was clean inside and out. A very good price, car was priced lower than any dealer I could find and three years newer. Very impressed with the facilities, very clean and everything you need to service your car. Very satisfied customer. Ps even left our diabetic dog in the showroom!!!

Awesome prices and Honest dealership!

I'm a single mom with some credit problems. Everyone at this place is so nice. They didn't make me feel bad because of my credit. They helped me go over my credit report and were actually able to stand by what they say about 'Everyone is Approved' AND, I didn't have to go to the RMV because they are able to register on-site, and do the inspection. I was So scared to try to buy a car by myself but the men are super nice and didn't take advantage of me. Thank you to Doug, Victor and Dennis!! I'm going to tell everyone to go to you! They told me they would have me in the right car for my budget and commuting, and they did! I really can't say thank you enough!