Chelmsford Street Auto Sales

Friday 7:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(978) 319-4457 (978) 319-4457

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

So happy with my new ride!

I bought an Acura TL from Chelmsford Auto Sales and it drives awesome. I am so happy! They were friendly and got me financed quickly so I was able to drive away only a few days after first walking in. I wasn't pressured at all to buy - I was the one pressuring them because I wanted the car so bad. They totally delivered by talking to my insurance company and going to the registry for me. I would recommend this place because they have a nice selection of cars and SUVs and they seem much more reputable than other places in the neighborhood.

Excellent service

We recently were shopping for a used SUV, and spent an hour at Chelmsford Street Auto Sales dealership and test drove couple of vehicles, and had the pleasure of interacting with Steve Frechette. We are not the typical used car shoppers, and were apprehensive about the process. Our comfort level went up substantially when we walked in to Chelmsford Street Auto, seeing the well maintained facility, the way the cars were displayed and the overall ambience. Steve impressed us with his polished manner, his helpful demeanor, and non aggressive approach. As we were test driving cars, Steve was carefully noting any issues, comments or concerns that we had about the vehicle and promptly followed up with a phone call and email with clarifications. We found this to be very impressive. We ended up buying a car from elsewhere that met our budget and needs better. We certainly would go back to Steve and Chelmsford Street Auto Sales when we shop for our next used car. and have already recommended them to couple of our friends who are looking to buy used cars.

Fast response to inquiry

I got a fast response for the dealership on my inquiry about a Crossfire. I was approved for a loan in about 1 hour.

Great Sellers

I bought a car from Dennis and it is in great shape and drives great. Test drove the car and was approved for a loan an hour later and owned the car the next day. Great service all around!

Khmer friendly. Great experience buying Pilot!

English is my 2nd language, but I have no trouble working with Steve an Mike. They work for 3 weeks to help me find right vehicle, and even had me talk to a translator who helped with my purchase. My new SUV looks great and runs amazing! Thank you Chelmsford Street!!

1.0

Buyer Be aware

False price advertisement on cars.com and once I told the owner, he hanged up the phone. The price of the car was advertise 2000 less than what the dealer wanted.. A scam to attract customers.

Dealer response

(Example)Sale price 10,000 cash or trade $2000 down finance $8000. They did not understand this.Never talked to the owner and the sale person who they may have talked does not work here anymore. Owner very nice and honest.

1.0

Horrible horrible experience with this dealership, Their...

Horrible horrible experience with this dealership, Their advertise price was 2000 less what they actually asking for and once i told the owner this is false advertisement, he hanged up the phone. I do not trust them after that and later i looked around and I found more complaints on their business. Buyer be aware !

4.3

bought a used mustang...love it!

Sales folks were very accomodating and helpful. Have not had a chance to drive this vehicle much yet, so can't comment on reliability of vehicle yet, but the they were very friendly during the sale process.

Me and my husband just picked up our 2006 Honda today....

Me and my husband just picked up our 2006 Honda today. The car is awesome and runs smooth. This is the best dealership that I have ever been too. Mark, Dennis, and Mike are very friendly and actual care about you and not about making a quick sale. They worked hard to make sure that my husband got the best rate possible since we were financing. The car was clean, recent oil change, tune up, and they even filled up the gas tank! They made the entire process go so smoothly and they did all the footwork for us (i.e. tax, title, registration, and plates). I would recommend anyone to do business with these wonderful guys. I will definitely buy another car from them in a heartbeat.

These guys are great. I looked at an '05 Acura TL here...

These guys are great. I looked at an '05 Acura TL here during the week, when I returned on a Sunday I met the owner Dennis who was able to answer my questions and set me up with a test drive. I ended up buying the car for two reasons, 1) it was a great looking car! 2)Dennis and the rest of his staff were very helpful, honest and easy going. It was also great that they had car faxes available online for all their vehicles. When I picked up the car it was very clean, had an inspection sticker, oil change and all the little things I asked them to take care of were finished right down to the last detail. Not only will I use Chelmsford Street Auto Sales in the future but I highly recommend them to anyone looking at used cars.