Davis Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Awesome experience.
    March 2, 2016

I bought a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T with about 111000 Miles on the clock ftom Davis Auto Sales. Gail and JW are great. JW answered all my questions, I h...ad asked if he could take a video of the car running and starting and within a hour I had the video. Gail is great to work with, from working with me and the bank to get the best financial services. Like term and rate, to working with my state to get the car regestered. The whole process has been seemless. Buying a car from Virginia and living in Maine I had my worries, but after working with Davis Auto I'm good to go. I would recommend them to anyone friend family or you reading this.

very professional experience
    December 2, 2015

I run a very busy service company and have over 50 service trucks and my last 3. I purchased were from jw at Davis auto sales.i was Very pleased with ...the quality and professionalism I received from jw and his staff .when I arrived to pick up my 3 service trucks they were warmed up plates on them inspected and ready to roll. One of the trucks did have an issue but jw had it repaired quickly and had it rolling again .I will buy more trucks from this dealership. I tell many people about the quality of service and how easy the buying process was thank you jw and FYI I need another 16 ft box and a cargo van both around 2009 and up thank you once again Chris kalldian the peggs.company

Don't take their word
    April 11, 2015

Don't take their word when you ask if the vehicle needs any work. I drove over 2 hours to look at a car they said needed no repair work. When I test d...rove it, I knew right away it needed a major repair that was very loud and obvious.

The vehicle that you were looking at is a lifted truck, and the few items that you mentioned that you wanted addressed on the vehicle were not uncommo...n for a lifted vehicle but we did however address those items the next day. As with any customer we welcome any vehicle to be thoroughly checked out by a mechanic of their choice, being as we go to extra lengths to ensure our vehicles are prepared safely before being sold. We apologize that you traveled the distance that you did, but we do sell vehicles nationwide and we try to keep our standards at the highest for our customers. Thank you. Davis Auto Sales

Excellent Buying Experience
    September 16, 2013

I live in Tallahassee, FL. This was the best buying experience I have had. JW and Gail were easy to work with. Gail made the paperwork easy to do sinc...e I live out of state. JW was more than accommodating. We had agreed on one set of rims, they sent the wrong ones, JW did everything he could to find me another set, which he did. They sent the wrong set again and he was able to still find me a set of rims, mounted and balanced before I drove 11 hrs on Friday. Mind you these are not just any rims..... 22 x 14 in chrome mounted on 40" toyo open country MT is extremely hard to find in 2 days!!! JW stayed in constant contact with me giving me updates on the rim situation. Overall, if I was to buy another lifted truck....I would buy from Davis Auto Sales again.... Well worth the 11 hour drive. Professional, Courteous and extremely knowledgeable , Truck was even better in person, everything shown on the website was just like it should be in person.

Thank you Heath for you kind words. Your utmost satisfaction is our Job #1. We hope you are enjoying your truck.

Piece of junk
    July 12, 2013

Where do I begin? I drove over a hour to go see a Jeep Wrangler that they claimed to be "good to go". I ended up buying it because it seemed like an o...verall good buy. Come to find out 15 days later it wouldn't start. New fuel pump plus installation $300. That repair was when the jeep was still under warranty, but three days after the warranty expired then battery and alternator needed to be replaced $300. Now there is a weird shaking going on and it seems to be the Ball Joints. Don't get me wrong the people were nice, but its all an act.

We are sorry you had troubles; as with any used vehicle there are issues that can and sometimes do arise... The fuel pump and alternator are both item...s that if you ask any mechanic, anywhere, they are unforeseen items. At any point one can go out without a moments notice -- 50,000 miles or 150,000 miles they just happen. When we received your call on the fuel pump issue we took the time to help you work thru the issue with several lengthy conversations and when the repair was made compensation was immediately sent out. As for the purchase -- just like with any, we always tell our customers it is your choice we put no pressure on anyone to purchase anything at any time. We wish all vehicles to have as much maintenance free use as possible. We do go to great efforts to ensure the check over procedures on all vehicles and customer satisfaction is the highest it can be at all times.

Davis Auto Sales