4.4
369 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mall of Georgia Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Thanks Mall of Georgia Ford

Excellent service so far! Thanks for helping get my new car!

Excellent service so far! Thanks for helping get my new car!

• 45000 mile service

Very good, friendly and professional service. Felt the price was a little on the high side.

• THIS DEALERSHIP IS A SCAM AND A NIGHTMARE
    April 21, 2017

THIS DEALERSHIP IS A SCAM AND A NIGHTMARE. I bought a 2015 Ford Escape from them last weekend, and it was delivered yesterday. I live in Texas, and had to attend a work conference right after my car died, so I didn't have time to shop. I WISH I HAD. When this car arrived the back two tires were so damaged that they must be replaced. When we got in the car to drive it, they started ROARING at 40 mph, and we learned they are scalloped out, which could indicate other issues with the car, but DEFINITELY means I have to cough up another $700 to get them replaced. Further, the interior carpet and floor mats are FILTHY. Sean Greenberg insisted the car was in excellent condition, but none of these problems were disclosed to us. Either they didn't bother to test drive it, or they assumed they'd sell it over the internet. THEY REFUSE TO MAKE THIS RIGHT. I didn't even ask for them to comp me for the mats, just the tires. I'm in utter shock at how this is being handled. Sean is now saying "Sorry, my GM says no, I did all I can do" and that is IT. DO NOT TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!

• Feedback on service

Marilyn Muir was able to provide quality service for my truck.

Marilyn Muir was able to provide quality service for my truck.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Jerry! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• My Fusion

It was pretty quick and easy. Sterling always gets it handled.

It was pretty quick and easy. Sterling always gets it handled.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Joseph! At Mall of Georgia Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Service for my Ford Focus

My service rep, Hector, was great. He asked me what the service need was, and he took my phone number in the event was not in the waiting area. He brought me a couple of recommendations and explained which may be the more important. The work was done efficiently and Hector came to me as soon as the car was ready.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Patrick! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Review

Marilyn was great. I think that the other gentleman could have helped out checking someone in when she was busy with another customer but she was wonderful the entire time

• Mall of Georgia Experience: Satisfies Customer

Very Friendly Staff. Great buying experience. Very accommodating and helpful.

Very Friendly Staff. Great buying experience. Very accommodating and helpful.

Keyon, it sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to us at (866) 431-8049 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

• 2016 Ford Focus 1st. Service @ 5000 mi.

Cher was polite, and got us in & out in a timely fashion. Would DEFINITELY Recommend.

We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with Cher. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great Experience!

Great experience purchasing from Mall of Ga Ford. All involved in the process were friendly, helpful and low pressure. Will definitely be buying from them in the future.